RVB - Hitting the fan...

Coltsfan

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 am

Greg,

I think that one of the positive things that fanball did was an "app" for the magazine. I don't know how that went over financially but it sure was a great way get a football magazine.

Wayne

Coltsfan

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:32 am

I just logged on the site and I really like the looks of the draft room! I love how you can select any given round and see all of the picks from that round.

The only thing that is missing is a nice big fanball ad! Can you help with that Greg?

Wayne

BillyWaz

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:56 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
It's kind of funny hearing Jeff and Billy talking all of this smack. The last DC I did with these guys, one finished 13th while the other finished 14th. :eek: That's a lot of testosterone coming from 2 guys who are competing for 13th place!

Wayne That's it......you've unleashed the beast!

I'm finishing ahead of both Wayne AND Jeff in this one......12th place here I come!!!

The smack talk should be fun, as should having the Red vs Blue chat/show and draft room chat open all at the same time. :D

Greg Ambrosius

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:41 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
I just logged on the site and I really like the looks of the draft room! I love how you can select any given round and see all of the picks from that round.

The only thing that is missing is a nice big fanball ad! Can you help with that Greg?

Wayne Nice one Wayne!! :D I tried to get that damn ad removed, but to no avail!! :D

The draft software will be fine for tonight and the rest of the NFFC '60s and Slow Drafts in June and July, but final completion of our enhancements is set for around Aug. 1st, the start of the satellite season. We'll add voice to NOW IT'S YOUR TURN and a few other enhancements that we didn't get done in time. That will be done for football and carry into baseball next year as well. We have some great ideas for the Slow Draft software that I know will take a lot of programming time and is being scheduled for completion by baseball season, but not quite yet for football.

The copying of your own draft rankings under Draft Prep won't be ready until Aug. 1st too, but that obviously will help everyone who does multiple leagues. Once you get that Draft Prep list set up the way you want it, you'll be able to copy it for your next online draft and every online draft after that. That's coming and will be done shortly.

Thanks all and I hope to be in the chat room with you.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:43 am

The draft is now set up for 30 rounds. So everything should be all set to go for the draft tonight.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Coltsfan

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 am

Wayne [/qb]Nice one Wayne!! :D I tried to get that damn ad removed, but to no avail!! :D
. [/QB][/quote]

You got it removed Greg - you just had to close the whole place down to do it! :D :eek:

Wayne

Henry Muto

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Henry Muto » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:22 am

I stopped at Barnes & Noble on the way home they had 3 different fantasy magazines.

I picked 1 of them up for fun.

They didn't have any of the ones I normally buy.

I am going to miss not getting the fanball ones and fantasy index those were my favorites.

Just cheet sheets was awesome.
2023 NFFC Cutline Champion and 4th place ($90,000) (1720 teams)
2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion ($200,000) (2460 teams)
2012 NFFC Online National Champion and 4th place ($110,000 winner) (1872 teams)
2014 DFWC National Champion (288 teams)

Henry Muto

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Henry Muto » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:31 am

Is there going to be a draft link for people not in the league to watch and follow along ?

Is there a way to make a draft graph board that shows you all the picks at once ?

[ June 10, 2011, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Henry Muto ]
2023 NFFC Cutline Champion and 4th place ($90,000) (1720 teams)
2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion ($200,000) (2460 teams)
2012 NFFC Online National Champion and 4th place ($110,000 winner) (1872 teams)
2014 DFWC National Champion (288 teams)

SS

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by SS » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 pm

On my way home from work. I will be online but will probably logging in a few minutes before by the time I get home.
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

Greg Ambrosius

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Originally posted by Henry Muto:
Is there going to be a draft link for people not in the league to watch and follow along ?

Is there a way to make a draft graph board that shows you all the picks at once ? No draft link for outside watchers, but I'm creating a link on the NFFC boards and will post the picks as they happen. Folks should watch the results there.

Yes, click on DRaft Board and you'll have a colored draft board. Ask Tom if you can't find it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius