New York League 4

ruslerue

New York League 4

Post by ruslerue » Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:32 pm

does anyone have a list of the rosters...

russ

team # 6

MGB MARTY

New York League 4

Post by MGB MARTY » Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:13 am

Pete

Dont think your team is that bad at all I actually think Hasselback is going to be as good if not better than Dante and Peyton Schedule of Arizona SF Stl twice should help Also think Sea skill players are in top 3 all around Do not have team 12's roster yet but will check it out. Luck in regards to injuries are the key Need James to play for the new contract and play all his games.Usually I leave drafts pissed off at my team but I must say having 3 rbs to start all with different bye weeks James Westbrook Staley Moulds who I really think is going to bouce back with 1000 yds 9-11 tds Winslow still my key WR core of Moulds McCarins Burleson Ferguson A. Davis B Stokley with A Brooks who I had ranked under Hasselback but on same level as McNab and Vick Vick wont run as much in their new offense and the Saints skill player wise are in top 6 Feel I drafted 1 of the top teams in our league but hope I dont have to spend bulk of FA money if 1njuries take over Good Luck to all Wheres the FN trash talk? Side note could not stand that answer question session with Adam it helped the un prepared I think 1 of the guys in our league asked about The Chi. RB situation What FN situation if Adam does not answer him Anthony Thomas could have been his #1 rb LOL

ruslerue

New York League 4

Post by ruslerue » Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:30 am

i agree, lets get the trash talk going.

i'm confident in the end that with a head-to-head format, 3 rb's is the way to go. consistency is key. if i'm proven wrong, then i'll have made my donation and switch it up next year...but for now i'm happy (although i wonder if i could have gotten C-Mart on the way back in the 3rd at the 6 spot, in draft 3, i know he went in the 2nd. besides, with s smsith and chambers holding down the fort, I'm pretthy happy at wr

russ

QB - Pennington, Johnson
RB - Alexander, Martin, Dunn, Zeroue
WR - S Smith, Chambers, Kennison, Warrick, Clayton
TE, B Williams
K - J Hall
Def, TB, Chi

Quahogs

New York League 4

Post by Quahogs » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:04 am

JDawg,
Didnt like the 12th spot at all, nothing was a slam dunk, too many coin tosses and I reached for C.Brown - but I had to take some RB. 1st 8 spots filled a need (K.Barlow/C.brown/S.Moss/L.COles/L.Fitzgerald/ T.Green/M.Vanderjagt... then it fell off a cliff - I think i took every #2 rb in the world... The vultures are circling ! - W.Green, T.Hollings, N.Davenport, C.Taylor.

Q

LB Big Richards

New York League 4

Post by LB Big Richards » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:24 am

Sorry to nudge in here guys, but I noticed a familiar name in your league.

Rob, just wondering how your draft went. Good to see that you're back. We missed you at the FLB draft. Good luck to you and everyone else for second place :D .

Hojin
Hojin Kyung / Aram Penaranda
LB Big Richards
2003 WCOFB Champion

JerseyPaul

New York League 4

Post by JerseyPaul » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:53 am

Hojin,

I'm now only 1.5 points behind you for 3rd in WCOFB League 1. Getting nervous?

LB Big Richards

New York League 4

Post by LB Big Richards » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:17 am

Hey Paul,

Sure I'm nervous. You're a worthy competitor. I must say, though, you've been unlucky to be stuck in the same league as us in both WCOFB contests. That must have been the real reason why you drafted in NY :D .

Good luck to your NFFC team. Your wideouts are potent but those RBs are shaky at best. You're doomed unless you squeeze out career years from Larry and Curly .

Hojin
Hojin Kyung / Aram Penaranda
LB Big Richards
2003 WCOFB Champion

Jersey Dawg

New York League 4

Post by Jersey Dawg » Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:47 am

Jersey Paul, Hojin - Get a room; would ya. This is our board and we don't appreciate you girls catching up on old times here. :D

Pete

Jersey Dawg

New York League 4

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:16 pm

OK, Maybe I overbid on Gordon. I'll admit, $999 is a bunch of bucks. Problem is, I thought someone would bid the full $1000. Glad to see someone in Chicago did bid $1000 as it justifies my thought process.