Best Rock GTR Gods

sportsbettingman

Best Rock GTR Gods

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:56 pm

The eternal argument between myself and my boy Brett...

Brett..."The top Heavy metal/hard rock guitarists can do anything the classics can do with ease..but the classic boys can't go as fast as they can!"

Me..."It's all about FEEL...creativity of one song."

"It's to create a feel...not just moving the fingers fastest."

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Route Collectors

Best Rock GTR Gods

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:36 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
I just remembered a great song that was guitar only. The name of the song was c-c-c-crambone...(someone broke my geetar string)

Guess where that guitar song was from and you win a bag of pringles...lol Uncle Pecos! Just saw this on Cartoon Network for the first time in a LONG time. Had me laughing...

P-P-P-PRINGLES
[/QUOTE]King....you should've read the fine print. Don't Pringles come in a can!

King of Queens

Best Rock GTR Gods

Post by King of Queens » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:58 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
I just remembered a great song that was guitar only. The name of the song was c-c-c-crambone...(someone broke my geetar string)

Guess where that guitar song was from and you win a bag of pringles...lol Uncle Pecos! Just saw this on Cartoon Network for the first time in a LONG time. Had me laughing...

P-P-P-PRINGLES
[/QUOTE]King....you should've read the fine print. Don't Pringles come in a can!
[/QUOTE]Not necessarily! New Pringles Select come in bags. Flavors include Parmesan Garlic, Szechuan Barbecue, Cinnamon Sweet Potato and Sun Dried Tomato.

Nutty Scrat

Best Rock GTR Gods

Post by Nutty Scrat » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:09 pm

How come Pringles come in a can anyway? Just to find out when you open the can a bunch of them are crumbs anyhow! LOL Sort of defeats the purpose of the can you ask me! ROFL :D

Devoted Pringles eater forever!
Ed

BillyWaz

Best Rock GTR Gods

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:49 pm

Has anyone out there NOT ever got their hand stuck in the can trying to get those last Pringles or crumbs?

I think they are in a can because you really can't get your hand stuck in a bag.

Pringles makes you WORK for them! ;)

Diesel

Best Rock GTR Gods

Post by Diesel » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:15 pm

One can or bag of Pringles to King of Queens...lol...And Billy, I've perfected the art of sliding the can so the perfect amount of chips slide into your hand without sticking your hand in the can. Never got my hand stuck yet. :D

Okay, guitar dudes, I'll leave this thread alone now. :cool:
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Nutty Scrat

Best Rock GTR Gods

Post by Nutty Scrat » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:25 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
One can or bag of Pringles to King of Queens...lol...And Billy, I've perfected the art of sliding the can so the perfect amount of chips slide into your hand without sticking your hand in the can. Never got my hand stuck yet. :D

Okay, guitar dudes, I'll leave this thread alone now. :cool: So Diesel you don't really know how embarrassing it was for me to go to the emergency room to get that dang can off my hand? LOL It was even more embarassing when they saw I was after the crumbs at the bottom of the can! ROFL :eek:

No Pringles shall go to waist!
Ed

Diesel

Best Rock GTR Gods

Post by Diesel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:40 am

One can of Crisco is all you need if you ever get your hand stuck in a prigles can. Save the co-pay from the emergency room visit. :D

Don Ho, R.I.P...

[ April 16, 2007, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Nutty Scrat

Best Rock GTR Gods

Post by Nutty Scrat » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:27 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
One can of Crisco is all you need if you ever get your hand stuck in a prigles can. Save the co-pay from the emergency room visit. :D

Don Ho, R.I.P... Tiny Bubbles will never be the same! However Mr. Bubbles is still going strong!
Ed

nostradamross

Best Rock GTR Gods

Post by nostradamross » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:39 pm

i saw mountain last night at the magic bag. great show. i just read that ten yers after will be at the bag july 17th. i saw them there last year and they were tremendous. joe gooch steps in real nice for alvin lee. this is a must see concert.