Film Recommendation

nostradamross

Film Recommendation

Post by nostradamross » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:23 pm

ian hunter was great. he came out playing some rhythm guitar and would switch over to the piano. all the greats from mott and the ian humnter group. he played some songs off his new album. they were a little heavier than what i'm used to hearing from him. they were real good. we got there early and were second in line behind three women who ended up being ian hunter groupies. they had just seen him in chicago the night before. they had been to finland to see him. i just went over to ian's web site and you can order his new album from yep roc web shop if you were unaware he had some new material out.

nostradamross

Film Recommendation

Post by nostradamross » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:25 pm

why is it you always see your mistakes just as you push the add reply button. ian hunter group.

Nag'

Film Recommendation

Post by Nag' » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:09 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Sound Advice:
Oh God, how did I forget:
'Sicko'.
Buy that DVD!
America can do better than a health care plan hatched by Kaiser and Richard Nixon. Incredibly revealing film. I wholeheartedly recommend that everyone see this.
[/QUOTE]Yeah, those Michael Moore movies have certainly become a great fact-based source of information for important issues facing our society. And not only are they fair and unbiased, they're honest too.
For Players. By Players.

King of Queens

Film Recommendation

Post by King of Queens » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:22 am

Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Sound Advice:
Oh God, how did I forget:
'Sicko'.
Buy that DVD!
America can do better than a health care plan hatched by Kaiser and Richard Nixon. Incredibly revealing film. I wholeheartedly recommend that everyone see this.
[/QUOTE]Yeah, those Michael Moore movies have certainly become a great fact-based source of information for important issues facing our society. And not only are they fair and unbiased, they're honest too.
[/QUOTE]Nag, was that you at Guantanamo Bay refusing to let Michael Moore and his friends get their free medical care?

Sound Advice

Film Recommendation

Post by Sound Advice » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:51 am

Nag - 2 words - Shomer Shabazz.

"Walter...Sooner or later you are going to find out...you're an ass****."

Move on and give the adults 10 minutes to have an intelligent conversation without your incessant whining.

Rush Limberger is on the A.M. dial today. Sweet!

[ December 30, 2007, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: Sound Advice ]

Nag'

Film Recommendation

Post by Nag' » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:31 am

Originally posted by Sound Advice:
Nag - 2 words - Shomer Shabazz.

"Walter...Sooner or later you are going to find out...you're an ass****."

Move on and give the adults 10 minutes to have an intelligent conversation without your incessant whining.

Rush Limberger is on the A.M. dial today. Sweet! Yeah, reciting lines from The Big Lebowski is about as intelligent a conversation as I've seen from you the last couple of years. Enjoy yourself. I wouldn't want to intrude with any of my silliness.
For Players. By Players.

Sound Advice

Film Recommendation

Post by Sound Advice » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:28 am

Thanks Rush,
We appreciate it.

Ted's Cracked Head

Film Recommendation

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:34 pm

I thought "Sweeney Todd" was great. Johnny Depp and Helena Bohnam Carter were excellent.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

King of Queens

Film Recommendation

Post by King of Queens » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Went to see "Atonement" last night. Great film to bring your wife to after 4 months of fantasy football.