How do we set lineups for the new leagues?

Milkman Dead

Post by Milkman Dead » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:42 pm

I thought the leagues that drafted yesterday would be loaded by now and we'd be able to set our lineups, but we haven't gotten invites or anything. When will this we done?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Originally posted by Evil E:
I thought the leagues that drafted yesterday would be loaded by now and we'd be able to set our lineups, but we haven't gotten invites or anything. When will this we done? They were all done yesterday morning Eric. Unfortunately, some AOL emails are being blocked. If you need any help with this, email Tom at [email protected] this morning before he flies to Phoenix for a baseball conference. We'll get you set up ASAP.

In fact, all leagues that drafted on Tuesday night were loaded and set up by midnight. Everyone who drafted last night should be able to get into your team roster and set your starting lineups for Weeks 1 and 2. Again, if you don't get the invite this morning e-mail Tom. We'll provide another contact when Tom leaves today.

Good luck all and the drafts went very smoothly this week. Should be a fun competition again.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 am

A reminder that all lineups for Week 2 must be set by Thursday at Noon CST. Another reminder that the lineups you set for this week will be the ones used for the retroactive Week 1 stats.

Good luck everyone and have fun.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:30 am

A reminder that all lineups for Week 2 must be set by Thursday at Noon CST. Another reminder that the lineups you set for this week will be the ones used for the retroactive Week 1 stats.

Good luck everyone and have fun.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

2Rotties

Post by 2Rotties » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Tom/Greg, drafted Tuesday night 7pm & still have not received an invite to the league. Will not be by a computer again until after the deadline tomorrow. I'll post the lineup if you could somehow get it set up.

C - Al Jefferson
C - Lamarcus Aldridge
F - Caron Butler
F - Jason Richardson
F - Jason Thompson
F - Andrei Kirilenko
G - Deron Williams
G - Vince Carter
G - Mike Bibby
G - Kirk Hinrich
U - Roy Hibbert
U - Andres Nocioni

Res - JR Smith
Res - Kyle Lowry
Res - Corey Maggette
Res - Carlos Delfino

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:07 am

Originally posted by Rotties:
Tom/Greg, drafted Tuesday night 7pm & still have not received an invite to the league. Will not be by a computer again until after the deadline tomorrow. I'll post the lineup if you could somehow get it set up.

C - Al Jefferson
C - Lamarcus Aldridge
F - Caron Butler
F - Jason Richardson
F - Jason Thompson
F - Andrei Kirilenko
G - Deron Williams
G - Vince Carter
G - Mike Bibby
G - Kirk Hinrich
U - Roy Hibbert
U - Andres Nocioni

Res - JR Smith
Res - Kyle Lowry
Res - Corey Maggette
Res - Carlos Delfino Ante, I set your lineup and sent you the invite again. Everyone, if you're having trouble setting lineups please contact Tom George at [email protected]. Greg and I are on the road and will have limited access to computers.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich