This is really bothering me....

wizardbw

Post by wizardbw » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:57 am

Is it just me or does it take like at least 20 seconds to go from page to page? I'm using chrome.

Between that and the clumsy FA bidding process, it takes hours to do FAs. And more when I get frustrated and just stop in the middle.

And it even gets more maddening when you lose Rondo and Noah and is trying to find some scraps to fill in....sigh!!!!...

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:59 am

i'm on chrome and the speed isn't a problem for me. Agree on the clumsy FA bidding process.

Money

Post by Money » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:01 am

The FA process is very maddening. You should be able to create more than one list. We still have not seen a response to taking the % categories out 2 more decimal points. Will the contest be determined by the way it is now? That doesn't make much sense as when there are ties there is a clear cut leader by taking it out another two spots. It would be terrible if the contest came down to this, then the discussion will get real interesting.

Any chance we could here from some of the veterans on these points?
Joe

wizardbw

Post by wizardbw » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 am

Aside from the slowness (for me), the inability to edit bids in the "FAAB" page is the other major bottleneck. If I can change that bid from a 5 to a 10 without deleting, going back to the FAs list, find the guy, bidding again....oh, how wonderful would that be!!!...haha...

sorry for the rants...it's been bad week in bball!!!

Milkman Dead

Post by Milkman Dead » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 am

Originally posted by wizardbw:
Is it just me or does it take like at least 20 seconds to go from page to page? I'm using chrome.

Between that and the clumsy FA bidding process, it takes hours to do FAs. And more when I get frustrated and just stop in the middle. I agree 100%. The site is INCREDIBLY slow, and the bidding process is about as non-user-friendly as you can get. While I wait for 1 fanball page to load, I can load about 5-10 pages on other websites. Someone at fanball needs to examine why this is.

okmots

Post by okmots » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:11 pm

It's slow for me as well. I just automatically say out loud, "This site sucks!" every time I log on to check things out.