Week 3 stat changed 2 AM this morning?

BUTTER

Post by BUTTER » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:26 am

This is a hard thing. Greg called me and we both get a win. I guess it will reflect on the site tomorrow? He was fair when he said if he has to pay 2 $5000 and have an extra person in the playoffs he will. I do have to be honest and say this has taken the wind out of my sail for this season. If we were 2-1 and lower in points I would have made a huge bid for this years Wes Welker (IMO).......Lance as well as Maroney but fig 3-0 we could save our money to be in a better pos when we did start losing. Oh well I guess this is as good as it can get. Hope no one else was affected. Best of luck to you all in week 5 and the rest of the way.
Good Luck to all!

BUTTER

BUTTER

Post by BUTTER » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:49 am

I said in my opinion Lance Moore
Good Luck to all!

BUTTER

BUTTER

Post by BUTTER » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:50 am

Prolly not but we would have put a ton more on him with a 2-1 is all I was saying.
Good Luck to all!

BUTTER

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:14 am

Wait just a minute! I'm in this league and I didn't hear about it until just a little bit ago. Now I ask you if you were in this league and you were NOT involved in this game how in the world is it fair to the other "unaffected" 10 owners. We all had a game that was either won or lost!!! Maybe give you both a tie and not a loss but you cannot give 2 wins that is completely unfair!!! I understand this is something that never has happened but to just give 2 teams wins that is completely unacceptable. There is a winner and a loser every week! Even in fantasy!!! I would appreciate a response from Greg/Tom to the 10 others affected by this decision.
Pat Sorge

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 am

Originally posted by Bullgod:
Wait just a minute! I'm in this league and I didn't hear about it until just a little bit ago. Now I ask you if you were in this league and you were NOT involved in this game how in the world is it fair to the other "unaffected" 10 owners. We all had a game that was either won or lost!!! Maybe give you both a tie and not a loss but you cannot give 2 wins that is completely unfair!!! I understand this is something that never has happened but to just give 2 teams wins that is completely unacceptable. There is a winner and a loser every week! Even in fantasy!!! I would appreciate a response from Greg/Tom to the 10 others affected by this decision. Nobody will lose in this league, only me. All of the points in this league and every league are what they should be. As I told Chad, he bid accordingly in FAAB as a 3-0 team and we will play this season out and if this decision in won-loss record at all affects his final outcome I will personally make sure he is awarded the appropriate prize money. Same with anyone else.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:34 am

I'm sorry I don't follow you. Chad posted he and the other guy are both getting wins. So if he finishes a game behind me for say, 2nd place, then you will count his win and put him in a tie with me? I understand there is a big picture here with all 300+ teams but I want to know how this personally affects the 12 teams in this league.
Pat Sorge

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:36 am

Originally posted by Bullgod:
Wait just a minute! I'm in this league and I didn't hear about it until just a little bit ago. Now I ask you if you were in this league and you were NOT involved in this game how in the world is it fair to the other "unaffected" 10 owners. We all had a game that was either won or lost!!! Maybe give you both a tie and not a loss but you cannot give 2 wins that is completely unfair!!! I understand this is something that never has happened but to just give 2 teams wins that is completely unacceptable. There is a winner and a loser every week! Even in fantasy!!! I would appreciate a response from Greg/Tom to the 10 others affected by this decision. What you said is fair (I agree with your points).

Lets not jump to conclusions until we here from Greg on this.

It sounds like Greg is giving him a win ... but if he wins money or advances to the finals (because of that win) ... Greg is going to award duel prizes to make sure the rest of us do not suffer because of the extra win. The only difference record makes is for first ... if he takes first ... Greg will probably make good on the first place to the team that would have been there without the extra win. Odds are ... it won't even come into play. Lets wait and here what the final ruling is.

GG is right though ... rules need to be clear going forward ... I am not sure what final at 6:00 on Thursday means.
Hakuna Matata!

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:38 am

Bingo ... just noticed your post Greg. Greg will make good ... no one will lose out ... thanks Greg.
Hakuna Matata!