Week 3 stat changed 2 AM this morning?

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:27 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Come on KJ DUKE the next ball was hit right at the short stop and he missed it a routine grounder.Thats who blew the game. I know Eddie - but re-read above. It wouldn't have happened if "here we go again" wasn't all of a sudden on the mind of every Cub player and every fan. The MO swung 180 degrees on that play. That doesn't give Gonzalez a pass for blowing it, but it doesn't happen otherwise. [/QUOTE]Hey KJ.....

Take this crap over to the baseball boards.....

It's football season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Go Sox!!!!!!!!!! :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:52 pm

Screw the Sox, I've got the Rays and the Pennant for 60:1. :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Screw the Sox, I've got the Rays and the Pennant for 60:1. :D Awesome. I think Kelly Uganski said he took them at 200:1 for $200. Man would that be cool.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Team Canada

Post by Team Canada » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:05 pm

Wow what a read that was :eek:

I understand butter would be pissed stats has really let us all down this year :(

I won't get into the many ways you acted like an *** as it has already been well documented :D

But only YOU can can change YOU!
Why not start now do the RIGHT thing and don't take your cheated win cause that's what happend on the field...
Refuse the win! Refuse the win! Refuse the win!

Do the right thing man :D
Help the old lady across the road ;)
2008 double playoffs!!

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:57 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
Screw the Sox, I've got the Rays and the Pennant for 60:1. :D Awesome. I think Kelly Uganski said he took them at 200:1 for $200. Man would that be cool. [/QUOTE]200:1 must be to win at all --- but $40k if they do it? That would make my bet look like chump change!

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:54 am

Come on KJ DUKE the next ball was hit right at the short stop and he missed it a routine grounder.Thats who blew the game. I know Eddie - but re-read above. It wouldn't have happened if "here we go again" wasn't all of a sudden on the mind of every Cub player and every fan. The MO swung 180 degrees on that play. That doesn't give Gonzalez a pass for blowing it, but it doesn't happen otherwise. [/QUOTE]Is the defeatest attitude THAT prevalent in CHITOWN ?? Geez, your team will NEVER win again if that's so. What's spookin' the Cubbies this time, Manny's dreadlocks ???

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:06 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
Come on KJ DUKE the next ball was hit right at the short stop and he missed it a routine grounder.Thats who blew the game. I know Eddie - but re-read above. It wouldn't have happened if "here we go again" wasn't all of a sudden on the mind of every Cub player and every fan. The MO swung 180 degrees on that play. That doesn't give Gonzalez a pass for blowing it, but it doesn't happen otherwise. [/QUOTE]Is the defeatest attitude THAT prevalent in CHITOWN ?? Geez, your team will NEVER win again if that's so. What's spookin' the Cubbies this time, Manny's dreadlocks ???
[/QUOTE]I will call this now. Cubs will win the next three games. Torre will than have lost to the Red Sox up 3-0 and the Cubs up 2-0.

John

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:17 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Quahogs:
[/QUOTE]I will call this now. Cubs will win the next three games. Torre will than have lost to the Red Sox up 3-0 and the Cubs up 2-0.

John
[/QUOTE]Could happen, pressure is way off as they are out of town and no one expects them to win now. Also helps that Billingsley won't be pitching in LA.

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:29 am

For you, Cub fans...

Please Stop Believing
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...