Dave Gerczak Wins NFFC Primetime Chamionship!!

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:11 pm

The engraving error is a complete "attention to detail" joke.

If that piece of hardware is just shipped off like a coupon, without being looked over for errors...that reflects directly on the NFFC.

If the above was done in spite...even worse.

[ October 23, 2009, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: sportsbettingman ]
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Purple Helmets

Post by Purple Helmets » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Ouch...
Living the dream!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:01 am

Dave, sorry for the delayed response today. Tom and I are moving into our new office and hooking up our computers now. Seeing two grown men trying to put together desks is a hilarious skit in itself.

Dave, I am truly sorry that the trophy has soured you on the NFFC. Yes, we always do present the crystal trophies to our champions at the live events so that we can honor them in front of their peers. We do this for baseball and football. I should have communicated that to you and Tom beforehand, but we always do it this way. The fact that the trophy arrived late in Chicago REALLY made this situation worse now. It looks bad that we weren't able to present it to you when we planned to celebrate your victory in front of everyone in Chicago. ALL OF US HERE deserve a big thumbs down for that.

This is a new company we are working with for the NFFC trophies, but it's inexcusable that we had NFFL engraved on the trophy and worse that the board was ruined on delivery. We will get a new trophy out to you, but I noticed from your email that you were even hassled about the changes. Inexcusable on our part. We need to intervene and get this right. From one game operator to another, I apologize for this whole scenario.

And the jerseys situation is beyond frustrating for us. We had a deal with FansEdge.com to provide our NFFC Weekly Winners with a jersey of their choice and Tom worked with a rep there to get all of these delivered at season's end. Your orders were on the original list that were taken care of. For some reason, only you and Long Ma did not get those original jerseys and the more we requested your orders the less they responded to us. We have reached out to a new rep at FansEdge to help us, to no avail.

It's time for us to just intercede and purchase the jerseys that you rightfully won. I'm done dealing with that company and expecting them to get this order right. Again, I'm sorry we just didn't do that sooner.

You have every right to complain publicly because we owe you three jerseys you won in late December and haven't received yet. I totally understand that. And we must get your trophy right and delivered to you ASAP. I'll make that happen. I totally understand if these incidents have soured you on the NFFC as the companies we are working with let us down and we didn't jump in quick enough to resolve it. And twice in the last month we've met with you and twice we've said we'd get this done with the jerseys and still you have nothing. So it's time to stop talking and get this done.

Sorry Dave. Your public lashing is warranted and we'll get these issues resolved.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

kingraiders

Post by kingraiders » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Last year was my 1st in NFFC (I never did play in the old NFFL). Dave pretty much smoked my league. When I came across this message, it was disappointing to read, and it appears like he's had to deal with some bush league aggravation.
Greg--great response, and accountability. You came across empathetic, and good to hear that you'll take care of the champs. Folks speak of taking this league to the next level, that's going in the right direction, props.

Leroy's Aces

Post by Leroy's Aces » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Time to update this:

1. Still waiting on the 2008 NFFC Primetime trophy.

2. I got 3 jerseys about 2 weeks ago. Two were the wrong size. I was asked to send those two back at my expense.

3. Just got 1 of the 2 back today from FansEdge saying that it was damaged and they could not exchange it. Yes, it was damaged, when I fucking got it with adhesive from the tape they used to ship it with.

4. Still waiting on the other jersey to be delivered in the correct size.

5. So, on December 2nd, over 5 weeks after my initial complaint of waiting for 9 months for the trophy and 3 jerseys, I have gotten 1 jersey taken care of.

I am still waiting for 1 other jersey in the correct fucking size, 1 2008 NFFC Primetime trophy, and deciding whether or not to gain 25 pounds to be able to wear the Sanchez jersey with adhesive tape marks on it.

Hey, FansEdge - F*CK YOU. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ December 02, 2009, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Leroy's Aces ]
'08 NFFC Primetime Champ

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Dave, your issue is with FansEdge and your emails to them are letting them know exactly how you feel about their service. I don't know why we can't get the right jerseys to you, but I'll ask Jim to contact them again and get this right.

The NFFC trophy is always presented at the next live drafts, but obviously it arrived AFTER the Chicago drafts and then the plaque had errors on it. I'm not sure why the replacement hasn't arrived yet, but I'll check again.

I'm frustrated with ya on both counts. This shouldn't be that tough.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Leroy's Aces

Post by Leroy's Aces » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Dave, your issue is with FansEdge and your emails to them are letting them know exactly how you feel about their service. I don't know why we can't get the right jerseys to you, but I'll ask Jim to contact them again and get this right.

The NFFC trophy is always presented at the next live drafts, but obviously it arrived AFTER the Chicago drafts and then the plaque had errors on it. I'm not sure why the replacement hasn't arrived yet, but I'll check again.

I'm frustrated with ya on both counts. This shouldn't be that tough. WRONG.

FansEdge did not make me wait 10 months for the jerseys in the first place, the NFFC did.

FansEdge did not fail to deliver the trophy at the drafts on time, TitleCraft or the NFFC did, I am not sure which.

I really did not originally fault the NFFC a lot given there was an ownership change, but as my original complaint stated, I waited a full TEN months before complaining in public and sent YOU and TOM 6-7 emails about the jerseys. Is that FansEdge's fault? NO, IT IS NOT - IT IS YOUR FAULT.

I have now waited an additional THIRTY-NINE DAYS! And I have gotten 1 jersey in the correct size, no trophy, and 1 damaged jersey in the wrong size and 1 undamaged jersey in the wrong size.

Why don't YOU call customer service at FansEdge tomorrow and don't pawn it off on Jim Enright. Why don't YOU call the guy at TitleCraft tomorrow and find out where in the hell the trophy is?

Greg, I own an eCommerce site and 5 retail stores. I train my employees to always take responsibility for errors and issues as they arise, even when it may be a defective watch or a missing package. If YOU own the problem, then YOU will solve it. Until YOU do that, you can just keep blaming someone else and pretend it wasn't your fault all along.

[ December 02, 2009, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Leroy's Aces ]
'08 NFFC Primetime Champ

Leroy's Aces

Post by Leroy's Aces » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:01 pm

You know, it takes me quite awhile for something to really, really, truly **** me off. After almost a full year, I am now really pissed off. What a pathetic joke.
'08 NFFC Primetime Champ