Has this happen to others?

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:07 am

Originally posted by larry schechter:
My main event team is #1 overall and has a 3-3 record. That's pretty amazing. larry - congrats on the #1 ranking!!

as for your record, you must have a very mediocre team. remember, H2H adds an element of fun and zest for everyone. LONG LIVE H2H!! ;)

flex

Post by flex » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:40 am

Originally posted by larry schechter:
I lost my main event game last night by .35 when Stokley caught a TD at the end of the game. Stokley was the only guy left in our game after Sunday, and he needed 11.05 points to tie the game. What sucks even more is that wasn't even a td.

renman

Post by renman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:01 am

Originally posted by madison:
For prime time league, I was down .10 point and have eddie royal starting. Royal scores 2 touch downs a 93 kick return and a 71 punt return but doesnt catch pass . 2 touchdowns and I still lose. Unbelievable. There is a discussion on this issue going on right now. Fantasy football is an ever evolving game, hobby, competition, whatever you want to call it... There was a day we only scored on TD's and the length of the TD determined how much you scored. Think about how goofy that sounds now.

While many people outlined bad beats in this thread (the one with Stokely is bad because I dont think that should have even been a td) the point of the thread is what happened to this owner.

Royal dominates the game... and gets zero points in fantasy. Not only that, but his two returns took away two full possessions from the Denver offense that also limited his (Royal) chances as making some catches and scoring fantasy points.

That one hurts... I am not saying the NFFC did something wrong because the rules are the rules and this isn't the kind of epic unforseen occurance (like last years hurricane that canceled a game) that the NFFC arguably could have made an executive decision on in the spirit of fairness... but we can use this as a way to make the event better can't we?