14-Team NFFC Super Auction League IS NOW SOLD OUT!

Glenneration X

14-Team NFFC Super Auction League IS NOW SOLD OUT!

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:38 pm

In baseball, we have the Ultimate Auction and it was probably the most intense draft experience I had this season. Any thoughts of having an Ultimate or Super Auction for football?

BillyWaz

Super or Ultimate Auction

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:00 pm

A Super auction at $2,500 would get my interest.

The FFPC is offering one at $5,000, and while I have had good success at their auction VP leagues, the $5,000 price tag seems a little out of my range.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:11 pm

A Super Auction works for me.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Mmmmmmmmm. Super Auction. Mmmmmmmmm.

Great suggestion! :D

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Super or Ultimate Auction

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:26 am

Gsteven wrote:In baseball, we have the Ultimate Auction and it was probably the most intense draft experience I had this season. Any thoughts of having an Ultimate or Super Auction for football?
We certainly could host a Super Auction in Las Vegas during any of the times I have posted now for the Second Weekend. We have a 14-team NFFC Auction planned for Thursday, Sept. 6th at 4 pm PT and a 12-Team NFFC Auction planned for Friday, Sept. 7th at 10 am PT. I know some of you are already in the NFFC Diamond League on Friday morning, so Thursday anytime would work for me. Just say the word and we'll add it.

I don't have it on the Registration page now, but we can add it if we come to a consensus on the date and time. Just let me know and we'll get the ball rolling. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:13 am

12 spots left for the $2,500 Super League Auction.

NFFC Super Auction League (14 Teams)
Thursday, Sept. 6th, 3 pm PT
Bellagio Las Vegas

1. Rob Silver, Toronto, Ontario
2. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed May 02, 2012 1:26 pm

11 spots left for the Super League Auction as Jason Santucci has joined the fun.

Bellagio Las Vegas

3. Jason Santucci, San Mateo, California
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Wed May 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Gsteven wrote:In baseball, we have the Ultimate Auction and it was probably the most intense draft experience I had this season. Any thoughts of having an Ultimate or Super Auction for football?
We certainly could host a Super Auction in Las Vegas during any of the times I have posted now for the Second Weekend. We have a 14-team NFFC Auction planned for Thursday, Sept. 6th at 4 pm PT and a 12-Team NFFC Auction planned for Friday, Sept. 7th at 10 am PT. I know some of you are already in the NFFC Diamond League on Friday morning, so Thursday anytime would work for me. Just say the word and we'll add it.

I don't have it on the Registration page now, but we can add it if we come to a consensus on the date and time. Just let me know and we'll get the ball rolling. Thanks all.
I guess since I asked for this, I should add my name to the list. I'd have to be a tentative add for now until I get the final school schedule for my son to make sure Vegas won't conflict with his first day of kindergarden.

One thing on the time though.... I'd love to make Thursday a day for a Super Draft and a Super Auction. Right now the two drafts conflict. Any way we can move one of the scheduled start times for anyone who'd like to take part in both.

Tom Kessenich

Re: 10 Spots Left For Super League Auction

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu May 03, 2012 7:09 am

Should we call Glenn Lowy the Founding Father of this event? :) Either way he's on the list. We'll firm everything up as we move forward but right now there are TEN spots left. Let's keep it going.

Bellagio Las Vegas

3. Jason Santucci, San Mateo, California
4. Glenn Lowy, Farmingville, New York (tentative)
5. Neil Bogatz, Ontario, California
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Glenneration X

Re: 10 Spots Left For Super League Auction

Post by Glenneration X » Thu May 03, 2012 7:47 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:Should we call Glenn Lowy the Founding Father of this event? :)
Tom, that's a better nickname than what the others in the event are calling me......Easy Money. :?

Please let me know regarding the possibility of moving the time for the Super Draft so that it takes place prior or following this auction. If we're able to make that happen, you can put me down as a tentative there as well. I should know in a week or so if I'll be able to make it out to Vegas this year. I expect my son's kindergarden schedule shortly. All indications are that his first day will be the Tuesday after Labor Day, which would mean..... :mrgreen: Still, I want to see it documented before locking in plans. Thanks.

Now more importantly......where's Billy on this list???