Diesel's "151" 13 Run Pool

BLACKHAND

Re: Diesel's "151" 13 Run Pool

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:57 pm

congrats glenn. your in charge of the poker game. hold em tournament sounds like the plan. :D
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:00 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:congrats glenn. your in charge of the poker game. hold em tournament sounds like the plan. :D
So Frankie, Tom Carbone and King of Queens win NFFC Main Event entries through this contest? Sounds like the mob was in charge of the final results, don't you think? :mrgreen:

Nice job Diesel running this for our non-NFBC die-hards (excluding Schroter of course) and good job on the entries. Now these guys have more money to buy me Corona's in Las Vegas. ;) I'll see most of you there.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 pm

One more team will win in each pool. So there is still a Main Event entry and an Online Championship entry up for grabs.

Good luck guys.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:12 pm

This Pool is now officially OVER.

Frank Mammola, Glenn Shroter and Alan Greenberg all have won a free entry (minus event fees) into the 2012 NFFC Main Event. $1500 EACH. *This is an NFFC credit and of course, you guys may use it any way you choose, if you decide to join other NFFC leagues besides the Main Event.

Congratulations guys. I will be mailing the total amount to Greg this weekend. Along with the money, I will send Greg a complete list of names of all 6 winners of both 13 Run Pools.

*Alan, I am almost positive I put checks for one pool in Frank Mammola's envelope, and checks for the other pool in YOUR envelope. I thought I posted it somewhere in my Pool threads. Do you remember me saying it? If I'm right, BOTH envelopes I used, WON free entries into the Main Event. I'm glad I posted this months ago. The lucky envelope lives on.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:50 pm

marc , please put this picture in the envelope i am sending.

THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:25 am

Marc - Very cool pool and certainly helped the time between the end of football and early summer go by faster for those of us not doing baseball. I thought I had a shot with 2 of the 3 teams sitting at 13 runs being my teams, but that darn Texas team just had to go out and snatch victory from my hands... Oh well. Now I need to find real money to play football this season....

Thanks for running this pool. I will be in it each year going forward!

Pete