Referees to hold league hostage again!

wayne123

Referees to hold league hostage again!

Post by wayne123 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 am

Ed Hochuli kept my former cat in a bag in his garage. He would kick the bag each day just for fun. Fortunately, my cat escaped, learned Navajo sign language, eventually found his way to my home, and introduced me to fantasy football. He died several years ago. I will never forget the day I found a yellow flag with some sand in it near my dead cat. The next Sunday, "Mr. Hochuli" made a little kicking motion with his foot before he looked at the camera, smiled, flexed, and said laughingly: "First Down!"

I hate referees! May the force be against this evil bad of zebras and their quest for ultimate control of the fantasy football universe!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

Shrink Attack

Re: Referees to hold league hostage again!

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:49 am

wayne123 wrote:Ed Hochuli kept my former cat in a bag in his garage. He would kick the bag each day just for fun. Fortunately, my cat escaped, learned Navajo sign language, eventually found his way to my home, and introduced me to fantasy football. He died several years ago. I will never forget the day I found a yellow flag with some sand in it near my dead cat. The next Sunday, "Mr. Hochuli" made a little kicking motion with his foot before he looked at the camera, smiled, flexed, and said laughingly: "First Down!"

I hate referees! May the force be against this evil bad of zebras and their quest for ultimate control of the fantasy football universe!
Have you taken your medicine today?
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven