Aug. 31 NY Super League Is SOLD OUT

76erfan

Re: TWO GUARANTEED Spots Left For Aug. 31 NY Super League

Post by 76erfan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:11 am

HOORAY!

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 am

and The LUNATIC is involved as well with the Sack team. Even better. My wings and beer 7 hour drive paid off(I am not that insane...I was already there visiting family but I did pay the tab)

Sack

Post by Sack » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 am

Andy: The fact that you paid the tab and made that public knowledge was the selling point. I've said for years that Christie was one cheap SOB - it was nice that you confirmed this for all to see!

Seriously, one of the best parts of the NFFC and NFBC experience is making new friends and challenging yourself against the best players out there in the Rotoworld. The Lunatic is a great guy, despite what I may say, and I look forward to another evening in NYC with him in drafting this squad. Hopefully the flights aren't too much money. Hey Jim, maybe you can get Delta to take you to LaGuardia to save a few bucks? Of course, probably means you will have a layover in Atlanta? ;)

Did I mention this gives us a chance to spend a few quality hours with Tom K?
Last edited by Sack on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 am

Sack wrote:
Easily the best reason to join this league.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Sack wrote:Andy: The fact that you paid the tab and made that public knowledge was the selling point. I've said for years that Christie was one cheap SOB - it was nice that you confirmed this for all to see!

Seriously, one of the best parts of the NFFC and NFBC experience is making new friends and challenging yourself against the best players out there in the Rotoworld. The Lunatic is a great guy, despite what I may say, and I look forward to another evening in NYC with him in drafting this squad. Hopefully the flights aren't too much money. Hey Jim, maybe you can get Delta to take you to LaGuardia to save a few bucks? Of course, probably means you will have a layover in Atlanta? ;)

My buddy Ken, luckily I have a Thick Skin; that said, I need to make it in person (which is going to be a challenge) so I can make sure Magner does not screw up this draft. :mrgreen: :o

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 pm

I guarantee you that he screws up the draft. He hasnt been able to cross over to NFFC yet as he has been working so hard to keep his slight lead in the NFBC NY Super. He needs help desperately Lunatic.

Sack

Post by Sack » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Andy:

Don't tell Jim, but his involvement in this team ends when the check clears the bank. It will give us our best chance.
Gonna turn the decision making process over to the smartest member of our age old team, The Chip. Not even Christie will
argue this point. ;)

Jim - get your ass into NYC on 8/31

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:26 pm

2 more super teams needed. Think you got what it takes to win $14K...bring it!

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Mike Edelman is 100% confirmed for the super(erasing the tentative tag).

We are rolling!

He will have a co owner......we will find out soon

He is also a good guy and donating two additional prizes for during the draft.......those will be kept as surprises.

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:54 am

Edelman's brains of the operations is Sal Caltaldo. Welcome Sal! Less than 3 weeks away folks.....almost here. Lets get these last two spots filled!! (Pretty sure King of Queens we are going to confirm shortly- currently tentative)