Early Season NFFC Draft Results

CoMoHusker

Re: Early Season NFFC Draft Results

Post by CoMoHusker » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:33 pm

CALI CARTEL wrote:
CoMoHusker wrote:Great WR value in round 6 above. Wallace, Lloyd, VJax, Decker, and D.Jackson could pay off big time in those spots.
Team 1 has Foster, Marshawn, Cruz, Andre, Bowe, Wallace -- that's a decent 6, wondering what he ended up with at QB/TE tho.
Wow, I missed that. Andre Johnson in round 4 is crazy.
Go Big Red!

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:27 pm

How about Brees making it all the way back to team 4 in round two of our 12 team online championship tonight.... Holy Cow! Calvin and Brees is a start anyone can win $100K with.

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Jersey Dawg wrote:How about Brees making it all the way back to team 4 in round two of our 12 team online championship tonight.... Holy Cow! Calvin and Brees is a start anyone can win $100K with.
How is that even possible with all the question marks at RB right now? I hope Greg posts these results. I don't think I can actually believe it until I see it! :lol:
Go Big Red!

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 pm

CoMoHusker wrote:
Jersey Dawg wrote:How about Brees making it all the way back to team 4 in round two of our 12 team online championship tonight.... Holy Cow! Calvin and Brees is a start anyone can win $100K with.
How is that even possible with all the question marks at RB right now? I hope Greg posts these results. I don't think I can actually believe it until I see it! :lol:
Totally true. I was team 3 and could not believe the way the draft was unfolding. I thought he might make it to me.... NOT. I had to settle for Stafford, who I have seen fall that far. In fact, Brady was the 1st QB taken and A-Rod fell to team 7. Crazy draft indeed. All the injured/questionable RB's went in round 2 (Richardson, Charles, ADP, Mathews).... Crazy draft.

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Jersey Dawg wrote:
CoMoHusker wrote:
Totally true. I was team 3 and could not believe the way the draft was unfolding. I thought he might make it to me.... NOT. I had to settle for Stafford, who I have seen fall that far. In fact, Brady was the 1st QB taken and A-Rod fell to team 7. Crazy draft indeed. All the injured/questionable RB's went in round 2 (Richardson, Charles, ADP, Mathews).... Crazy draft.
That's amazing. Has to be the craziest draft thus far. I've been scooping up AP in round three of a few draft but wouldn't gamble on any of the injured backs much before that. To think that Brees would even fall out of the 1st round is beyond me. How'd you end up?
Go Big Red!

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:13 pm

I like my team, but then again, I almost always do... :D First 3 for me were McCoy, Stafford, Steve Smith. Can't say much else here. Too many trade sectets. :mrgreen:

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Jersey Dawg wrote:I like my team, but then again, I almost always do... :D First 3 for me were McCoy, Stafford, Steve Smith. Can't say much else here. Too many trade sectets. :mrgreen:
I hear ya, that's a solid base to any team. Good luck!
Go Big Red!

CALI CARTEL

Post by CALI CARTEL » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Jersey Dawg wrote:I like my team, but then again, I almost always do... :D First 3 for me were McCoy, Stafford, Steve Smith. Can't say much else here. Too many trade sectets. :mrgreen:
1 more quick one, who'd the Calvin/Brees guy get in the 3rd/4th? ;)

Big Cheese

Post by Big Cheese » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:19 am

CALI CARTEL wrote:
1 more quick one, who'd the Calvin/Brees guy get in the 3rd/4th? ;)

FYI - 'Calvin/Brees guy' went on to draft (3-9) Dez, Marshawn, VJackson, CJSpiller, DWilson. GLittle, MBush.

shark

Post by shark » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:26 am

This was one odd draft! :shock:

Jacquizz Rodgers, Kevin Smith & David Wilson went in the 7th rd :o
I'm the one guilty of taking Wilson. The way this thing was going I figured I better grab this years version of Demarco Murray now!

Newton at the end of RD 3
Vick in rd 6
Rivers in rd 8
Cobb, Wright & Emmanuel Sanders in RD 9

If given the opportunity, get in on one of these short notice drafts.
You never know what you might end up with!