Aug. 31 NY Super League Is SOLD OUT

Glenneration X

Re: ONE GUARANTEED SPOT Left For Aug. 31 NY Super League

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 pm

I know KDS results are supposed to be random Tom. However, you may want to rig the results for this one to keep Andy and Juprinka seperated or who knows what you may end up seeing in NYC.....

(Highlights of Andy & Steve arguing over a draft pick during the NYC baseball Super this past March :shock: )

Someone bring a camera and the link to Youtube please.

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:11 pm

he told me he would be nice to me that weekend cuz its my birthday...thats why we are gonna scream like little girls now.

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:28 am

Alan is joining us at Heartland post draft as well...here is updated post draft party list

updated post game party list at heartland brewery($30 all inclusive from 10-12)

This is who I know of so far....

1) Andy Saxton
2) Tom Kessenich
3) Mike Ambrosius
4) Mark Smith(facilitator)
5) Mike Logullo(facilitator)
6) Steve Jupinka
7) Jim Christie
8) Mike Edelman
9) Sal Cataldo
10) Nelson Sousa
11) Alan Greenberg
Last edited by 76erfan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 am

A Lowry sighting, GTFO ! Where's the football draft countdown ??? You can catch up, where did you start at in baseball 257 ? That would be 255 met photos and 2 boob shots. Bad bad ratio there Lowry.

How come you're not in this one ? You can't possibly be showing some restraint ?

ANOTHER league with Sack ? Good grief. I had enough of him and his nightstick in March. Every time I turned left there he was. Mahwah, Vegas, didn't matter. Clubbing me over the head robbing me of my players. Is it just me or does it seem like Sack has more partners out there than Wilt Chamberlain ? That reminds me of a quote of former partner John McMullen describing his relationship with Boss Steinbrenner...

"Nothing is more limited than being a limited partner of George's" :lol:

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:44 am

well if i had a partner for every team i had.....and my team sucked i could easily blame the other guy. Maybe thats how it works:)

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 pm

kds deadline a week from today......lets get this thing filled. Hope to know one way or other from King of Queens tonight.......ordering shirts tomorrow late afternoon for those that have committed.

Getting psyched!

Sack

Post by Sack » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Steve:

Looks like you are clubbing right back pal. That Vegas Main has left me well in the dust. Things were going
along just SUPER in that other league until to gave us that All Star smootch! Good luck the rest of the way pal.

Andy, one of the reasons JIM is my Main partner is that when things go wrong he is such an easy target.
I'll have to tell you some of the things he put the Chip and I through out in Arizona before heading into Vegas for the
drafts. The LUNATIC is one of a kind.

Finally - Steve..........haven't we seen this "LOWY" act once before? My guess is he has been lurking for quite
a while. Now with the post, he is just begging for some attention from Andy. Andy might be just desperate enough to
stroke the X. Sure would like to see MASSOTTO show up as the upset. After all, can he suck much worse than he has
in Baseball? Only kidding Mikey..............

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:21 pm

haha....yeah this is typical Lowy time..where he rides in at the 11th hour to save the day. LOL

I recruited him heavily early......taking a passive approach now. He knows I want him. Not really anything more I can do.

The Lunatic and I are teaming up on an online tonight Ken. 7 hour drive for wings does pay off. LOL

Massotto would be an interesting add since he isnt usually a football guy but would love to him of course.

I just want an active owner with a great personality who is going to come 8/31 to have a great time.

Right now my focus is trying to lock down Schroter.....from there.....that last one would come pretty quickly I think.

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:40 am

Talked to king of queens last night. He is very excited about this league. Really trying to make his schedule work. Needs another day or two to sort it out. I left our conversation feeling optimistic tho:)

I do plan on ordering a ton of shirts later today. Be nice to find that twelvth team between now and then:)

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Who is going to answer the call to be the last team in for the Super?
penn.JPG
penn.JPG (20.17 KiB) Viewed 2123 times