Aug. 31 NY Super League Is SOLD OUT

The Franchise

Re: Aug. 31 NY Super League Is SOLD OUT

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 am

You know what's funny? If I finish in 10th and you guys finish 4th and 5th, I get the same amount of money as you. $0.00 :lol:

Don't choke.

Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Glenneration X wrote: Image
Nice boots.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

greenwichsttavern

Post by greenwichsttavern » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Greg or Tom, no more live video posts of the draft spots anymore for the big leagues?? I kind of enjoyed watching that the last couple years. Any chance of that happening again or you guys just going to post the draft order when its done. And can we put a time on that as well because i know we all cant wait to get our draft spots for this league

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 pm

greenwichsttavern wrote:Greg or Tom, no more live video posts of the draft spots anymore for the big leagues?? I kind of enjoyed watching that the last couple years. Any chance of that happening again or you guys just going to post the draft order when its done. And can we put a time on that as well because i know we all cant wait to get our draft spots for this league
Nothing's planned for this year. We've talked about that because STATS has a film room so it would be possible. The difficult part would be finding the time. It's difficult for Greg and I to get away from the office this time of year since so much is going on. We were at Fan Fest last weekend and on Monday when we were driving home we were getting emails and phone calls like crazy with signups pouring in and many other people wanting to sign up. So while we'd like to do the draft slot videoes like we did in the past finding a way to fit it into the schedule is the tricky thing.

That and trying to lure Kay Adams back to the fold. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:
greenwichsttavern wrote:Greg or Tom, no more live video posts of the draft spots anymore for the big leagues?? I kind of enjoyed watching that the last couple years. Any chance of that happening again or you guys just going to post the draft order when its done. And can we put a time on that as well because i know we all cant wait to get our draft spots for this league
Nothing's planned for this year. We've talked about that because STATS has a film room so it would be possible. The difficult part would be finding the time. It's difficult for Greg and I to get away from the office this time of year since so much is going on. We were at Fan Fest last weekend and on Monday when we were driving home we were getting emails and phone calls like crazy with signups pouring in and many other people wanting to sign up. So while we'd like to do the draft slot videoes like we did in the past finding a way to fit it into the schedule is the tricky thing.

That and trying to lure Kay Adams back to the fold. :D

We miss Kay:) How bout....you do it one pick at a time to build up the drama? And oh yeah ....do it right now:)

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Sack wrote:Hoping that Christie makes it just in time for the After Party. Having no say in the actual picks
Will give us a much better chance. ;)
Hey Ritchie, aren't you suppose to be trash talking the competition???? :evil: :evil: You are very fortunate to have me guiding you. Now that you jumped in my Online Championship on 9/8 I may need to trash talk you all during this draft. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Jim Christie wrote:
Sack wrote:Hoping that Christie makes it just in time for the After Party. Having no say in the actual picks
Will give us a much better chance. ;)
Hey Ritchie, aren't you suppose to be trash talking the competition???? :evil: :evil: You are very fortunate to have me guiding you. Now that you jumped in my Online Championship on 9/8 I may need to trash talk you all during this draft. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
how are you guys gonna draft a respectable team when you cant stay out of each others way?

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 am

per Greg/Tom...we found out the SUPER draft spots tomorrow.(Friday)

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:02 pm

We need a Lowy countdown for the next week til we finally get to the start of live event weekends.

I am sure all of the jerseys will be Jet players..thats fine..he just needs to do his job!

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Can't believe this draft is a week from tomorrow night. VERY EXCITED!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone at Hotel PA.