New Plans Now For NFL Viewing Party At The Bellagio

kjduke

Re: New Plans Now For NFL Viewing Party At The Bellagio

Post by kjduke » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Lowy might be a little late but says he could do the early portion over the phone if needed.
That makes for a league of 12.
Now, let's get to 14 and make this an even better draft with the best payout of the season.

Paul ... Mark ... Waz ... Perry ... Ken ... anyone else who will be in LV ... can someone step up, maybe partner up if needed ? PM me if there's a way to get you into the draft.
Last edited by kjduke on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:17 pm

I'm checking out our party digs on Thursday. It's already reserved and paid for, so it better be good!! :lol:

If you need a place to crash that night, we have room at the inn!! Make an offer!! :mrgreen:

I agree with KJ, this league is begging for the Good Psychiatrist and one more player. Nobody is getting too drunk before kickoff and half the draft will be done by then. If he was laying on my couch and I was the Good Doctor, I'd say it's more a case of nerves because of the competition than the fear of drinking and drafting!! KJ, don't let Paul run away from the competition. :lol:

It's possible that others are in the same situation. Either way, I have a feeling we could get to 14 owners here, but I like the 12 we have now. This is going to be a fun group of 30 or so owners and I'm very much looking forward to a relaxing night of football, drafting and a little gambling. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:26 pm

My final offer is this: nothing. Not even the fee for the gaming license, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally. :twisted:
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:00 pm

sorry guys. not gonna draft after drinking. plus i'm not a fan of the weekly high getting money. i'm on the bench with this one

Sack

Post by Sack » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 pm

KJ:

Dropped you a PM

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Sack wrote:KJ:

Dropped you a PM
Nothing came thru Ken ...
Last edited by kjduke on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm

30 Rounds?
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:03 pm

nolencole wrote:30 Rounds?
Good question, it looks like some DCs are 26 rounds and others are 30.

I think we need Greg to answer this in terms of what STATS is set up for with live DCs.

Sack

Post by Sack » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 pm

KJ:

What time are you looking to kick this off? Will it be in the Suite at the Bellagio with Greg?
Kind of lost track. Was intending on hitting Del Mar and didn't know if I would make it back in time
but I think I'll stay put in Vegas and grab a spot. My partner in crime, Luny Jim Christie, is going
to fit half the bill and trust me to draft the team. If you still have a spot - we will take one.

Couldn't find anything on the Registration page?

Ken Magner / Jim Christie ( not attending )

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Sack wrote:KJ:

What time are you looking to kick this off? Will it be in the Suite at the Bellagio with Greg?
Kind of lost track. Was intending on hitting Del Mar and didn't know if I would make it back in time
but I think I'll stay put in Vegas and grab a spot. My partner in crime, Luny Jim Christie, is going
to fit half the bill and trust me to draft the team. If you still have a spot - we will take one.

Couldn't find anything on the Registration page?
Sounds good Ken, you and Jim have a spot.

We're looking at a 3pm start. Yes, it will be in the same suite as the Viewing Party. Don't think Greg has it up yet on registration, but we'll sort it out.