I'm Depressed (Update I'm Not Quite As Depressed)

Tom Kessenich

Re: I'm Depressed (Update I'm Not Quite As Depressed)

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:17 pm

thelunger wrote:looks like vicks health and 1 or 2 of the williams,stewart,rodgers group stepping up will be key tom.i took fitz as my backup in my 12 team online based on his numbers before his arm issue that he played through last year and that sold me on him!really solid team from top to bottom.hopefully vicks flack jacket designers know there stuff! :)
I think Fitz has some nice sleeper potential. The concern is he tends to start hot and flame out. But if Jackson can stay healthy that may alleviate the pressure on Fitzgerald. He's not good enough to carry a team for an entire season. But with a strong running game and a decent receiving corps he could be a high-end QB2. Like you said, early last season he was putting up QB1 numbers before Jackson got hurt.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Sack

Post by Sack » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Like that backup Defense! With all the issues they have on the Offensive side of the ball, that Defense
will need to show up bigtime. Like the solid feel at the Receiver position. Rb, as you know will be the make
or break portion of this team AND you will need Vick to perform like a true # 1 QB which we all know
he is capable of doing at any time. Solid.

hindu888

Post by hindu888 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:27 am

I'm Depressed (Update I'm Not Quite As Depressed)

by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Just found out I got the 11th pick in my big-money home league. This marks roughly the 19th time in the last 20 years I've picked near the end of the first round. Without 3RR that is not where I want to be.

Pray for me.

Is their anyway we can see your draft board? I'm just curious to see what (the man) drafted!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:45 am

hindu888 wrote:I'm Depressed (Update I'm Not Quite As Depressed)

by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Just found out I got the 11th pick in my big-money home league. This marks roughly the 19th time in the last 20 years I've picked near the end of the first round. Without 3RR that is not where I want to be.

Pray for me.

Is their anyway we can see your draft board? I'm just curious to see what (the man) drafted!
This is a private league so I can't provide the draft board. Sorry. But here were the 1st-round picks. Remember, this is a one-player keeper league so some possible first-round picks like Graham, Murray and Stafford were all kept.

1. Arian Foster
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Ray Rice
4. LeSean McCoy
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Tom Brady
7. Darren McFadden
8. Chris Johnson
9. Drew Brees
10. Matt Forte
11. Julio Jones
12. Larry Fitzgerald