ogletree substitution after game

xlstacks

ogletree substitution after game

Post by xlstacks » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:31 am

A team in my league pulled a fast one and had Ogletree on his bench until after the game and was somehow able to plug him into his flex spot after the thursday night game. I dont know how this happened but would like it fixed ASAP. He originally had Toby Gehart in his lineup. Players playing that night must not have been locked in lineups. my league is the online 6:00 august 30 #8801 and the team name is three dogs, thank you

mattjb

Re: ogletree substitution after game

Post by mattjb » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:47 am

xlstacks wrote:A team in my league pulled a fast one and had Ogletree on his bench until after the game and was somehow able to plug him into his flex spot after the thursday night game. I dont know how this happened but would like it fixed ASAP. He originally had Toby Gehart in his lineup. Players playing that night must not have been locked in lineups. my league is the online 6:00 august 30 #8801 and the team name is three dogs, thank you
oh dear. Read the rules buddy what he did is perfectly fine.

Chi_Town_FEW

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:50 am

Only the satellite leagues lock players for the Thursday game. Classic, Primetime, and Online Championship have till Sunday morning to change their line ups do to drafting through today. As an example I did an online league yesterday and we can submit Dal./NYG players for this weeks scores.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:01 am

Correct. Nothing improper was done. Here is the information from our Rules (taken from the Online Championship):

Because of the various times of the Online Championship drafts, all owners will be allowed to set their Week 1 starting lineup AFTER the Wednesday, Sept. 5th game. Starting lineups will be due before the first game on Sunday, Sept. 9th no matter if you drafted before or after the Wednesday, Sept. 5th NFL Opener between the Cowboys and Giants. All leagues will be competing for the same overall prize pool.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

xlstacks

Post by xlstacks » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:23 am

Hahahaha, great rule! guess my team should have consisted of 50% cowboys or giants to ensure a week 1 victory.

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:55 am

week 1 and 2 is a Play In; top 6 get a win and the bottom 6 get a loss; you should really familiarize yourself with the rules before spending $350 on a contest.
If you wanted to draft all Cowboys and Giants and hope for the best, you could have and your $350 would be gone quicker than you can say Kevin Ogletree
Bottom line, READ the RULES!!!!

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:04 pm

I forgot about that rule and have Eli Manning started in the Classic with Carson Palmer on the bench. I would like to switch to Palmer but looks like Eli is locked as of this morning? Now it won't let me switch. I have WR that haven't played yet that I can switch but my QB is locked. Seems like if I can still switch WR I should still be able to switch my QB. I'm fine with playing by the rules for this one, but might be a candidate to change the rule for next year. Daren.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

CALI CARTEL

Post by CALI CARTEL » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:06 pm

eliasond wrote:I forgot about that rule and have Eli Manning started in the Classic with Carson Palmer on the bench. I would like to switch to Palmer but looks like Eli is locked as of this morning? Now it won't let me switch. I have WR that haven't played yet that I can switch but my QB is locked. Seems like if I can still switch WR I should still be able to switch my QB. I'm fine with playing by the rules for this one, but might be a candidate to change the rule for next year. Daren.
The Dallas/NY Giant players locked at 1et with the first Sunday games.
Because of the various times of the Online Championship drafts, all owners will be allowed to set their Week 1 starting lineup AFTER the Wednesday, Sept. 5th game. Starting lineups will be due before the first game on Sunday, Sept. 9th no matter if you drafted before or after the Wednesday, Sept. 5th NFL Opener between the Cowboys and Giants. All leagues will be competing for the same overall prize pool.

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Yep I see that. My point is if you are going to allow switching the Wednesday players in/out of the lineup after their game, you might as well let us switch until the game starts for the player that would be switched for them.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:30 pm

eliasond wrote:Yep I see that. My point is if you are going to allow switching the Wednesday players in/out of the lineup after their game, you might as well let us switch until the game starts for the player that would be switched for them.

Are you going to CRY about this all year long? You can pick up your football and go cry to mommy. Geeez