Does Fanball own FFOC

Tom Kessenich

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu May 06, 2010 3:28 am

Guys, Greg has said Fanball does not own the FFOC. I have said it. Ryan has said it. Stan said it on the FFOC's boards. If these answers do not suffice then the issues reside with those who do not accept these statements and not with us. As I have stated since this thread began this is not and never has been an NFFC issue, no matter how badly some apparently want it to be. I certainly at no time have made any statements about this that were not the truth
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 06, 2010 7:49 am

Originally posted by FPA - Scott Atkins:
Interesting that Stan from the FFOC has also re-surfaced.

Greg can now focus on NFFC. Guess there's no reason to worry now right Greg? Scott, it's great to see that Stan is back on the FFOC boards so that you guys can finally put this to rest. Everyone ASSUMED because Stan hadn't posted this off-season that FFOC wasn't coming back and folks weren't getting paid and many other things. One assumption led to another assumption and some things were even printed on message boards that bordered on damaging to those owners, who DID pay out all cash prizes. Somehow the back-end provider of this game -- Fanball -- got dragged into the discussion and even worse NFFC got into the insinuations.

We're tired of it. Greg has ALWAYS focused on the NFFC and NFBC and not on FFOC. YOU GUYS kept bringing it up. Even though they compete for the same dollars as me, I'm glad they are back and I hope the free entry winners lead the early signups and 2010 works out well. Fanball created a great back-end for that game and handled all of the prize payouts just like they wanted, and the programmers are ready to go once Stan gives the details for 2010. The cutline format is very cool.

Just to clarify once and for all on this subject, Stan addressed the questions here on his boards last night when someone insinuated that Fanball bought FFOC: "FFOC still a property of Poised To Stomp. ... with what was happening behind the scenes I just couldn’t speak out. It was uncomfortable for me to read what was being posted throughout the spring, especially because I have always been very up front with all of the players. FFOC is not a sole proprietorship, so I had to respect the wishes of my partners."

Fanball is not one of the partners, John. We are the back-end provider and we're ready to go to work for them if that's what Stan and Len want. Now, can we end this discussion and focus on our game within the NFFC General Discussion Forum? Don't answer, I hope I know what it is. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Old School

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Old School » Thu May 06, 2010 7:58 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

You are right Big Mike, I need to check Ryan's birth certificate to see if he really is a natural born American citizen!! :D Wow. We haven't seen Obama's yet, what makes Ryan special.... ;)

Glenn
[/QUOTE];)And you won't unless it is a falsified one. Obama :mad: has spent over $900,000 in US courts blocking birth info. Hmmmmmm

Diesel

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Diesel » Thu May 06, 2010 12:30 pm

There is rumor that Ryan was a CEO for Enron. Is this true?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Shrink Attack

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Shrink Attack » Thu May 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
There is rumor that Ryan was a CEO for Enron. Is this true? It must be true, because there's been no denial posted yet and it's been 20 minutes.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Diesel

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Diesel » Thu May 06, 2010 3:22 pm

I'm hearing Ryan Houston had something to do with the WhiteSox scandal. Say it aint so Joe!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Team Legacy

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Team Legacy » Fri May 07, 2010 7:39 am

http://www.fantasyplayersassociation.co ... s-own-foc/

What is going on here now?

Greg, Tom, ideas?
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

mkrucek

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by mkrucek » Fri May 07, 2010 9:31 am

Originally posted by FPA - Scott Atkins:
http://www.fantasyplayersassociation.co ... s-own-foc/

What is going on here now?

Greg, Tom, ideas? Stan is obviously lying. Ryan said they don't own FFOC. Then again, technically he wasn't asked if Fanball owns PART of FFOC.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...