Week 6 Lineup Decisions: Ask scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa

Chi_Town_FEW

Re: Week 6 Lineup Decisions: Ask scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:12 am

Sandman62 wrote:
Chi_Town_FEW wrote:Big bye week for me, probably doesnt matter with these three but, pick one for flex in Online, Stephen-Howling, Titus Young, or Jacoby Jones.
LSH. Young's not 100% and faces PHI's secondary. Jones has just 9 catches through 5 games and faces DAL's #1 pass D. SH may or may not see the most touches in ARI's backfield, but either way, he still faces BUF's horrible 31st-ranked run D at home.
Thanks, that looks like the play, I fiqure everyone catches 3 balls with Howling having a shot to double or triple in the touch category. To bad that is only worth maybe 4 points more.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:15 am

Sandman62 wrote:For Nelson and anyone else please...

Classic:
2 RBs: Spiller @ARI, SJax @MIA, Casey vs. GB, Woodhead @NE, Draughn @TB? Think I have to stick with total touches and go Spiller/SJax? :? - I would stick with Spiller/S-Jax
WR3: I didn't have the stones to start Wright Thurs. with Britt returning; who'd a thunk they'd both do so well? I'd decided that Binns would get increased targets this week with Haden on Green. Stick to my guns with Binns or give Little another shot (with so many Browns WRs hurt)? - Little
Flex: One of the above or stick with current choice, Celek vs. DET? Small sampling, but DET has allowed 3 TDs to TEs in their 2 road games so far this year. - Celek

Primetime:
Flex: Binns, Little (yup, again! :oops:), Battle vs. DEN or Draughn @TB? Leaning Binns. - Little and Draughn

Online:
RB2: LMiller vs. STL, Wilson @SF or Goodson @ATL? Despite the Giants talking up Wilson's role, they have a very tough matchup. At least MIA's favored at home in what should be a low-scoring affair. Plus Reggie admits not being 100% and DThomas is out, so leaning slightly towards Miller. - Miller
WR3: Givens @MIA, Binns @CLE or MWilliams vs. KC? Givens got 4 of his 5 targets last week after Amendola went down, so I'm leaning that way. - I'm in the Givens camp

Satellite:
Flex: Gordon vs. CIN or Chandler @ARI? Stick with larger body of evidence (Chandler)? :? - Gordon

Thanks!
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Money

Post by Money » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 am

Pick 2

V. Jackson, M. Crabtree, R. Cobb, Stephens-Howling, J. Gordon (not really considering)

Thanks.
Joe

bockman1

Post by bockman1 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:49 am

Wow: Fitzgerald, Alex Smith or palmer

Thanks
when you figure out there is no way to figure it out your almost there

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:55 am

"Must... step away... from computer... or risk... information... overload!" :oops:

Just read CLE weather report for game, ugh:
Breezy, with a south wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
http://www.nflweather.com/

Rain and snow I don't fear, but wind I do. Does this tip the scale away from players in this game in leagues where I do have other options?

Classic: Only two viable options are Binns and Little (ugh, and I suppose BUF's Graham, though he was a healthy scratch last week? :oops:).
Primetime: Draughns?
Satellite: Chandler?

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:59 am

Money wrote:Pick 2

V. Jackson, M. Crabtree, R. Cobb, Stephens-Howling, J. Gordon (not really considering)

Thanks.
I'd stick with VJax and Crabtree, simply due to their role on their teams. Though KC doesn't let up a lot of yards, they have allowed 10 receiving TDs - and VJax's size makes him an obvious red zone threat. Crabtree's getting his targets and the Giants could turn this into a game where SF has to pass (tho in last year's NFC championship game, Smith didn't break 200 yards passing. Plus I wouldn't have thought that he'd go off vs. BUF last week... so WTF do I know? :oops: ).
Last edited by Sandman62 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:00 am

Money wrote:Pick 2

V. Jackson, M. Crabtree, R. Cobb, Stephens-Howling, J. Gordon (not really considering) - V-Jax and Crabtree

Thanks.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:04 am

bockman1 wrote:Wow: Fitzgerald, Alex Smith or palmer - If your able to put Fitzgerald in at QB, just make sure you have good options at WR :lol: - I would say these guys are all close, but I'm really starting to like Palmer

Thanks

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:49 am

Hey Nelson
Flex in main event DHBay or Nixon even if Hicks plays
TE in main at one point thought I was solid here now I am carrying a 3rd TE
Finley Sun night might not know not like he has been productive anyway A Hernandez if active might be on a play count or the wonderful Housler who I had to add based on the other 2 question marks Leaning towards Housler and Bay
Thanks Pal
Marty

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:17 am

MGB MARTY wrote:Hey Nelson
Flex in main event DHBay or Nixon even if Hicks plays - DHB Breakout
TE in main at one point thought I was solid here now I am carrying a 3rd TE
Finley Sun night might not know not like he has been productive anyway A Hernandez if active might be on a play count or the wonderful Housler who I had to add based on the other 2 question marks Leaning towards Housler and Bay - Hernandez if he plays
Thanks Pal
Marty