Week 7 Lineup Decisions: Ask scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa

JD CUBE

Re: Week 7 Lineup Decisions: Ask scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa

Post by JD CUBE » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:29 am

I need 1 WR Givens or Little, 1 flex LeShoure or Green.

Thanks

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 am

Dalton or Newton?
Newton or Luck?
Sit one guy S Johnson, J Nelson, R Cobb, S Smith or M Williams?? Nice Luxury. Have Ogletree too if Dez dont play.
Oh and by the way I chickened out last week, last minute and started Rodgers instead of Luck. Phew!!!! :lol:

bockman1

Post by bockman1 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 am

Hasselack, Cutler, or Schaub They all look as even as it gets but I was leaning hasselback
when you figure out there is no way to figure it out your almost there

boli34

Post by boli34 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 am

This is for a home league. 1 point for every 5 catches. Have a lot of guys on byes so my choice of players is suspect.

WR 2: Donnie Avery or Josh Gordon?

Flex: Donnie Avery, Josh Gordon, Alex Green, Vick Ballard, or Jermichael Finley?

NFFC Leagues:

WR: Heyward-Bey, Jerome Simpson, or Cecil Shorts?

WR:Heyward-Bey, Justin Blackmon, or Kevin Walter?

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:25 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:Nelson, I ask this on the other thread, what do you think? I have RRice in as RB1, I need a RB and a flex from the following: - I would go MJD and Spiller. I have had rib cartilage damage before and it's not fun. You can play through it, but very painful and hurts to breath and stretch. He could easily take one hit or turn a certain way that he hasn't done in practice and you will see Hardesty the rest of the day.

MJD @ Oak
Trent @ Indy
CJSpiller v Ten

Thanks
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 pm

JD CUBE wrote:I need 1 WR Givens or Little, 1 flex LeShoure or Green. - Givens and Green. I don't think Lions will have much success running the ball and I think think Green will be able to rip off some runs with Rams focused on stopping the pass. I like Givens and don't like Little....... Good analysis huh.... :lol:

Thanks

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:42 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:Dalton or Newton? - Newton
Newton or Luck? - Newton
Sit one guy S Johnson, J Nelson, R Cobb, S Smith or M Williams - Sit Cobb, no stats to support more of a feeling so would understand if you went another way.?? Nice Luxury. Have Ogletree too if Dez dont play.
Oh and by the way I chickened out last week, last minute and started Rodgers instead of Luck. Phew!!!! :lol: I'm really glad because I automatically thought of you as the Sunday night game was going on................. :lol:

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:45 pm

bockman1 wrote:Hasselack, Cutler, or Schaub They all look as even as it gets but I was leaning hasselback - Cutler, lions seconadary is pathetic and I didn't like how Hasselbeck looked last week. Having a hard time getting any zip on the ball on the seam routes. I do have Hasselbeck starting in a couple of leagues, but I don't have Cutler as an option and I do have Bills D everywhere. So I guess call it a personal feeling
Last edited by The Franchise on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:38 pm

boli34 wrote:This is for a home league. 1 point for every 5 catches. Have a lot of guys on byes so my choice of players is suspect.

WR 2: Donnie Avery or Josh Gordon? - Gordon, 1pt every 5 catches makes the decision easy.

Flex: Donnie Avery, Josh Gordon, Alex Green, Vick Ballard, or Jermichael Finley? - Ballard or Green. I think both could score the same and have a solid game

NFFC Leagues:

WR: Heyward-Bey, Jerome Simpson, or Cecil Shorts? - DHB

WR:Heyward-Bey, Justin Blackmon, or Kevin Walter? - I have a feeling about Blackmon this week

da bears

Post by da bears » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:45 am

Josh Gordon or Devery Henderson?

Cedric Peerman or William Powell?

Thanks Nelson!
Bauler Shot Caller