Don Draper

Re: Missed the Boat?

Post by Don Draper » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 pm

at least i can now bench britt's ass 'with confidence' :lol:

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Drafted Greg Little in every league.

At the time, I was surprised to be able to get him in every draft, and now I know why everyone let me have him: He sucks. :evil:
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:24 pm

If injuries count then I would have to say Garcon. I was talking to Mike Santos at the kickoff of the first game and the question came up of who we could least afford to lose to an injury. My answer was Garcon. :o

I've actually had a pretty good year in regards to missing the land mines out there. The one player that has performed less than expected on my teams is Phillip Rivers. He has just been putrid! Can I have that pick back????

Wayne

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Don Draper wrote:at least i can now bench britt's ass 'with confidence' :lol:

Have you noticed that Britt seems to get 90% of his catches on the first drive every week? Just to tease us!

Wayne

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Coltsfan wrote:

Have you noticed that Britt seems to get 90% of his catches on the first drive every week? Just to tease us!

Wayne
YES, what is with that. u think he's gonna have a monster day based on the first series and then, crap, it's like he passes away for the duration of the game. good thing i don't watch games or i'd really be frustrated :twisted:

wiljiro

Post by wiljiro » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:50 pm

[/quote]

YES, what is with that. u think he's gonna have a monster day based on the first series and then, crap, it's like he passes away for the duration of the game. good thing i don't watch games or i'd really be frustrated :twisted:[/quote]

Brings up an interesting question - Do you guys watch games on Sunday? Or just monitor results?

I carry an Ipad and a Sunday Ticket App. Follow every game creating my own "Red Zone" - Whenever one of my "Teams" has the ball I just click on the contest -

Best part about it is I can be completely mobile - Which makes wifey very very happy - "What we have to go to Bed Bath and Beyond? No worries... How about we hit Loehmans next?"

W
Ohhhhhhhhh, it's a PROFIT deal!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Coltsfan wrote:

Wayne
I've noticed, and he got screwed yesterday with an offensive pass interference call that was "an Oscar winning performance" by the Colts DB.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Coltsfan wrote:If injuries count then I would have to say Garcon. I was talking to Mike Santos at the kickoff of the first game and the question came up of who we could least afford to lose to an injury. My answer was Garcon. :o

I've actually had a pretty good year in regards to missing the land mines out there. The one player that has performed less than expected on my teams is Phillip Rivers. He has just been putrid! Can I have that pick back????

Wayne
Garcon has been a killer for me as well. Would be a great flex where now I have to start guys like Joel Dreesen, Brandon Stokely, and Peyton Hillis! :o

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Coltsfan wrote:
I've actually had a pretty good year in regards to missing the land mines out there.

Wayne

what a shock !! wayne does not have a landmine. who could have guessed that. :) :)
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Hillis for me to. Great minds seem to think alike!