Start/Sit Week 13

JETS SB

Re: Start/Sit Week 13

Post by JETS SB » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:27 pm

particra wrote:I need to pick 1. Having a hard time not picking VJax despite the matchup

V Jackson
D. Alexander
P. Garcon
K. Moreno
V. Ballard
Have a feeling Garcon is gonna have a big game, but would still play Jackson

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:07 am

Lunger
Would play Jennings in what should be a high scoring game though his stats are not good he will get the touches with some receptions and Moreno think TB will be trying to stop the pass and think their run defense stats are based on their bad pass defense. Miles is tough due to injury and other options Reece will probably get majority of touches but the weather with rain and winds might be a 10-6 game. Think DMC sits out due to weather High winds 100% rain which is going to make them sit DMC to avoid him re-injuring himself. Hear the weather in Oakland is going to be real bad and sloppy and Clevelands defense is not bad. If the weather changes in Oakland then I would play Reece but it sounds ugly of course I have T Rich in that 1
Just an opinion
Marty

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:49 am

Really no idea what kind of game we are going to get in Kansas City now...

Tempted to start Schaub over Cam.

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 am

particra wrote:I need to pick 1. Having a hard time not picking VJax despite the matchup

V Jackson
D. Alexander
P. Garcon
K. Moreno
V. Ballard
ive read all the stats about v jax and his struggles with denver but im a firm believer in playing your studs when the playoffs are on the line.Dance with the ones that brung ya!

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:25 am

mattjb wrote:Really no idea what kind of game we are going to get in Kansas City now...

gotta go cam here matt

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 am

With Harvin out, I need 3 starting WRs from this motley crue: :oops:

KWright: My only must-start, sadly.
Edelman: Was heating up, but is he recovered from Thanksgiving injury? Welker usually does well vs. his former team. Enough left over for Edelman?
Bennett: With Hester and Jeffery out, he’s the #2 – but out-sized by SEA’s huge CBs.
Harris: Austin returning, and Beasley had 13 targets last week, Harris 6 (4/71). But Eagles ripe for taking?
Bowe: Will the Chiefs muster any offense in light of yesterday’s tragedy? Quinn sucks.
Little: 30-35mph winds and rain at OAK today, tho OAK’s pass D sucks. More afraid of wind than rain.

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:49 am

Sandman62 wrote:With Harvin out, I need 3 starting WRs from this motley crue: :oops:

Edelman: Was heating up, but is he recovered from Thanksgiving injury? Welker usually does well vs. his former team. Enough left over for Edelman?
Bennett: With Hester and Jeffery out, he’s the #2 – but out-sized by SEA’s huge CBs.
Harris: Austin returning, and Beasley had 13 targets last week, Harris 6 (4/71). But Eagles ripe for taking?
Bowe: Will the Chiefs muster any offense in light of yesterday’s tragedy? Quinn sucks.
Little: 30-35mph winds and rain at OAK today, tho OAK’s pass D sucks. More afraid of wind than rain.
to me its clear k wright/edelman(if he plays) and little( replace little with bowe if winds stay over 30 mph)

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 am

Sandman62 wrote:With Harvin out, I need 3 starting WRs from this motley crue: :oops:

I'll take Wright, Edelman, and Bowe among that group. If you do like Little the wind is supposed to settle down quite abit by game time. I would rank them Edelman, Bowe, Wright, Little, Bennett, Harris.

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:11 am

thelunger wrote:
mattjb wrote:Really no idea what kind of game we are going to get in Kansas City now...

gotta go cam here matt
Agreed. When the Texans get the lead against bad teams it's their nature to abandon the passing game entirely. Yes there was the fluky game in which Jacksonville somehow kept up with them... but I think if you're starting Schaub you're counting on Tennessee staying in the game and I'm not sure that's a risk I take.

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 am

thelunger wrote:
JETS SB wrote:LeShoure vs Indy
Ridley vs Mia
BJGE vs SD

Need 2
i would sit bjge cause san diegos run def is pretty solid and leshoure may be involved in a high scoring game
Agreed, LeShoure + Ridley. Don't love Ridley this week but between him and BJGE, neither of them catch passes and both have tough matchups, might as well take the better back in the better offense.