When/Where Are Stat Corrections Posted Online?

Coach JP

When/Where Are Stat Corrections Posted Online?

Post by Coach JP » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:35 am

I know NFFC posts the full list by Thursday/Friday, but is there a place we can find stat corrections? It's awful that nowadays we have to wait until Thursday/Friday to make sure that we actually won our game in close contests.

Money

Re: When/Where Are Stat Corrections Posted Online?

Post by Money » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Here is a link to ESPN when they come out with them. Wednesday night has been the norm. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/stat ... ns?week=13
Joe

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 pm

We post them here on the boards every Friday. They are finalized by Elias on Thursdays.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Money

Post by Money » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:We post them here on the boards every Friday. They are finalized by Elias on Thursdays.

This is a tough week to be waiting on them. I never give them a second thought but I'm hanging on to a playoff spot by less than a point. The Demarco Murray run for -11 yards has me concerned. He was held up at the line of scrimmage and pushed back. It was a terrible call and placement but a good one for my situation.

Can they reverse this and give him his yardage back? If so, I'm out of the playoffs. That or one sack or something. You never know.
Joe

wiljiro

Post by wiljiro » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:41 pm

No - They don't make those kind of changes - It's mostly number of pass attempts, and sacks - If anything they can decide Murray's loss was 10 yards, not 11 - Any change will be minor -

I have my eye on Cruz's deep reception in the 4th quarter - If they give him just ONE more yard.....

We shall see -

Wiljiro
Ohhhhhhhhh, it's a PROFIT deal!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Money wrote:Here is a link to ESPN when they come out with them. Wednesday night has been the norm. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/stat ... ns?week=13
Joe, if you see any stat changes on ESPN or other places today, it's likely that the changes will be reflected tonight when we run our updated stats (we do that each night). Elias makes most changes on Wednesday, yet our deadline for any stat changes is Thursday at 6 pm ET. Tom and I get the file of updates that night and we'll post those changes when we get them. But anything you see on other national fantasy football sites, likely is being reflected here as well since Elias is the official stat service of the NFL. Again, you'll likely see those changes tomorrow morning here and we'll post them on the Message Boards for all to see after the deadline.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Money wrote:
Tom Kessenich wrote:We post them here on the boards every Friday. They are finalized by Elias on Thursdays.

This is a tough week to be waiting on them. I never give them a second thought but I'm hanging on to a playoff spot by less than a point. The Demarco Murray run for -11 yards has me concerned. He was held up at the line of scrimmage and pushed back. It was a terrible call and placement but a good one for my situation.

Can they reverse this and give him his yardage back? If so, I'm out of the playoffs. That or one sack or something. You never know.
Ain't that the truth. Normally I'd be celebrating my cash prize, but we are dead even in points and even the slightest 1 yard switch results in a new winner/loser.

I wouldn't be concerned about this, but I lost a game earlier this year on a stat correction when the Bengals were awarded a sack that was originally ruled a regular tackle.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Coach JP wrote: I wouldn't be concerned about this, but I lost a game earlier this year on a stat correction when the Bengals were awarded a sack that was originally ruled a regular tackle.
I lead my top league in points lost due to stat changes so far this season.

Yay me.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Sounds like the Texans may have gotten an additional sack credited to J.J. Watt.

Bills also lost a sack which enables me to add yet another point lost due to stat changes this season. I hate you Elias.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:Sounds like the Texans may have gotten an additional sack credited to J.J. Watt.

Bills also lost a sack which enables me to add yet another point lost due to stat changes this season. I hate you Elias.
You should just say screw you Elias, and keep all the stats as of Tuesday morning ;)