Upcoming Diesel Pools

JETS SB

Re: Upcoming Diesel Pools

Post by JETS SB » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:41 pm

2 Super bowl boxes for me and 2 of the 13 run pools as well.

Alan Greenberg

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Alan and Scott, I will send you both emails tonight or tomorrow, with the available box numbers and rules for this pool. Good Luck!

I will start with the baseball pool once the superbowl is over.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:25 pm

This year's Superbowl Pool is filled. Please send payment if you haven't already. Numbers will be picked once all money is accounted for. Contact me if you need payment info.

A few of you emailed me a few weeks ago and asked to try and keep a box or two open for them. I emailed everyone who inquired about this pool and didn't get replies since then. I'm sorry if you missed out on this one.

Let's get those payments in please...I'd love to pick these numbers in the next 2 weeks. If anyone lives in the Manhattan area, or would like to come to Manhattan to view the box numbers being picked, you are welcome. Also, if anyone has a google account, I can send you the grid that we used to fill this pool. If you have a google account, you will be able to have your own access to the pool's grid page before and after we select the numbers.

Good luck!

Marc

P.S. 100% Payback 13 Run Pool Signups next...Right after the Superbowl, I will accept signups. $151 entry. 3 NFFC 2013 Main Event Entries rewarded in this game! ($1500 NFFC Dollars which you will actually be able to use any way you'd like in the NFFC). This is a really popular game. But I'll get back to this after the Superbowl.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."