Russell Wilson Is The Real Deal My Friends

Tom Kessenich

Re: Russell Wilson Is The Real Deal My Friends

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:48 pm

mattjb wrote:Let's hope the Packers don't get the Seahawks in the NFC Championship game or Tom is going to be conflicted.
Nah, I'll root for the Packers to win as always. I'll hope Wilson plays well but not well enough. :) I actually want no part of the Seahawks if the Packers do get to the Title game even though it would be at Lambeau. I'd rather take my chances on the road against the Falcons and a defense I think can be exploited.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 pm

I think the Seahawks/Falcons game should be a great one. Atlanta has been known for being questionable at time when they really need to produce. Ryan and Romo have many similarities(had to plug in a Cowboy pun)...But the Falcons' record speaks for itself this year. The Seahawks are a well coached team. They are ALWAYS prepared. The Falcons will have a lot on their plate, trying to either stop Lynch or Wilson in the running game, because they will not stop both. The Hawks are going to have to decide whether they are going to shut down White or Jones, because they will not stop both. Can you say OVERTIME game?

Tom, this coming week is a measuring stick for Aaron Rodgers. We all know he is a GREAT QB. But He is going to be the deciding factor in whether or not the Packers beat the 49ers. It will not be Juann Harris. On the other side of the ball, I think Vernon Davis will show people a second straight year why you don't draft him on your fantasy team. You just watch him in the post season. Low scoring game goes to the 49ers. High scoring game goes to the Pack.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Rodgers' play will be important as always but I think this game will come down to Green Bay's defense. In Week 1, they were atrocious against Alex Smith. Kaepernick obviously brings a greater challenge. The defense needs to step up and play well. When the Packers have lost this season their defense has usually been the primary reason why. If Green Bay's defense can slow down Gore (who also tore them up in Week 1) and take away Crabtree (the only threat Kaepernick is comfortable with in the passing game), I think the Packers will be in great shape to win the game.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich