Checks Are Going Out Now For ALL NFFC WINNERS!

Henry Muto

Re: Checks Are Going Out Now For ALL NFFC WINNERS!

Post by Henry Muto » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Henry Muto wrote:Got my $112,200 check today - thanks guys for the fast payout!

I am just thankful the year I finally won a big one it got paid out. I can't imagine winning $100,000+ and not getting paid like a few years ago when I won over $6,000 that is the sickest feeling in the world.
CONGRATS Henry!! You earned it, so you deserve it!! Now save some for next year's contests with us!!

I heard you were a great guest on Red vs. Blue. Sorry I missed that podcast, but thanks for all the kind words. You were definitely a great champion this year in that format.
Well you can always go back and listen on podcast!
2023 NFFC Cutline Champion and 4th place ($90,000) (1720 teams)
2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion ($200,000) (2460 teams)
2012 NFFC Online National Champion and 4th place ($110,000 winner) (1872 teams)
2014 DFWC National Champion (288 teams)

greenwichsttavern

Post by greenwichsttavern » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:49 am

And last but as my big fat check says certainly not least (haha), I got my championship check in the mail last night !! Thank you Greg and Tom and the rest of the NFFC crew for doing a great job in getting me the check before the super bowl. Now it's time to put this football season to bed and get ready for baseball season. I cant wait for next season and a chance to defend my title !! Great job once again guys.

crashdavis8

Post by crashdavis8 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Did the last round of checks all go out now?
I got my first check the first week, but still waiting for the 2nd one......totally need it to buy my new Driver.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:27 am

crashdavis8 wrote:Did the last round of checks all go out now?
I got my first check the first week, but still waiting for the 2nd one......totally need it to buy my new Driver.
I just PM'ed you, but yes all winning checks have gone out to everyone who has a W9 on file. If you got the first check quickly, then the second one had to have gone out just as quickly. I'll confirm with accounting, but if you don't see it then we'll stop payment, reissue and send out another one. Let's stay in touch via email and get this in your hands.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

crashdavis8

Post by crashdavis8 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:50 pm

I have my check. I am an idiot. I have had it since over a week ago and thought it was the 1st envelope.
Sorry for being a jackass.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:08 pm

crashdavis8 wrote:I have my check. I am an idiot. I have had it since over a week ago and thought it was the 1st envelope.
Sorry for being a jackass.
Good thing I told you to check around the house!! I had a feeling that was what happened. No worries and the main thing is that you were paid on time and now have the check in hand. Congrats.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius