July 16th BBDS league

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:39 am

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
Did you every notice a girl is a little more attractive after she makes eye contact with you. And if she smiles at you ... she moves up about two points on the looks chart. :cool:

Just how it is :D i like that one. good job!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

RiFF

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RiFF » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:41 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RiFF:
LOL....better but still quite civil for you!! ;) are you the team that has only 2 QB's and they both have the same bye week? nice one on that.

and i should listen to you about the Balt passing situation. what's the word i'm thinking of...oh ya...NEXT!
[/QUOTE]Come on...is that all you have...Snake's name is seeming more appropriate all the time..Gigi. Oh, and I conceded that Baltimore's QB "should" put up better stats than Cleve., Tenn., SF and Buff. so you at least didn't get the real "crap"..lol :eek: :eek:

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:48 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
Come on...is that all you have...Snake's name is seeming more appropriate all the time..Gigi. what do you want me to say? you got the #1 pick which was great. after that it's been all downhill for ya.

1. you spent way too much on the #1 pick. so much that i don't even think you can compete in this league, regardless of how well you draft
2. a few of your picks were complete bust picks.
3. you got two QB's both with the same bye week. don't worry you're not alone on that one.
4. there's more, but that's all i think you can handle at this point

ps. i like your RB's but that's it. so to improve, get the same RB's, scrap the rest of your team, throw darts at your cheatsheet and pick the corresponding player. thanks.

[ July 17, 2006, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

TamuScarecrow

July 16th BBDS league

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:49 am

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
Did you every notice a girl is a little more attractive after she makes eye contact with you. And if she smiles at you ... she moves up about two points on the looks chart.

Just how it isNever been to Arkansas, eh Mike? I don't know if the women's hockey team is from Arkansas but I'd bet they train here so they don't feel out of place.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

RiFF

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RiFF » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:53 am

Come on...is that all you have...Snake's name is seeming more appropriate all the time..Gigi. what do you want me to say? you got the #1 pick which was great. after that it's been all downhill for ya.

1. you spent way too much on the #1 pick. so much that i don't even think you can compete in this league, regardless of how well you draft
2. a few of your picks were complete bust picks.
3. you got two QB's both with the same bye week. don't worry you're not alone on that one.
4. there's more, but that's all i think you can handle at this point

ps. i like your RB's but that's it. so to improve, get the same RB's, scrap the rest of your team, throw darts at your cheatsheet and pick the corresponding player. thanks.
[/QUOTE]Yep...you've got nothing....Next

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:55 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
Yep...you've got nothing....Next let me try again...how does it feel knowing less than 24 hours after the draft, you just made a donation from the #1 slot?

RiFF

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RiFF » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:09 am

Yep...you've got nothing....Next let me try again...how does it feel knowing less than 24 hours after the draft, you just made a donation from the #1 slot? [/QUOTE]LOL...Silliness doesn't seem to suit you as well as your normal condescending self...don't worry, GG, you and your Balt QB and remaining rag tag team, can always blame it on being a July draft...and you probably won't finish worst than 7th or 8th....lol...again.....Next :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:22 am

Whats up some of you guys don't like the way i vote.....lol :D :D :D

Im not harsh I call them how I see them....I will tell you guys After I get my side bet why this team got a F.......

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:31 am

Also due To computer problems Eddie can't get on the message boards.........But he would like you guys to rate his team...........And ask me to post his squad.........

QB'S
1.TOM BRADY
2.DREW BREES

RB'S
1.RUDI JOHNSON
2.CARNELL WILIAMS
3.WARRICK DUNN
4.TRAVIS HENRY-------ROFLMAO
5.LEE SUGGS
WR'S
1.PLAXICO BURRESS
2.JERRY PORTER
3.DAVID GIVENS
4.ERNAST WILFORD
5.MARK BRADLEY
6.ATWAN RANDEL EL
TE'S
1.JEREMY STEVENS
2.MARCEDES LEWIS
K'S
1.ADAM VINATIERI
DEF'S
1.DALLAS
2.PITTSBURGH

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:34 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:

4.TRAVIS HENRY-------ROFLMAO
i almost spilled my soda when i saw that one. thanks johnny! :cool: