July 16th BBDS league

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:42 am

GG.......Where is TED? :confused:

I love extra cash in december :D :D

Johnny

P.S-I did post when I voted that I looked everything over a little quick.....Im looking over again and Still see close to the same thing....I would just be making it look pretty if I went up a hair.....But I will back up my votes after I get my side bet...... :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

TamuScarecrow

July 16th BBDS league

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:00 pm

GG, predictions on JJ wanting to make side bets after 3-CC draft. #3 vs. #15. :D Hopefully, JJ, you are not trying to take advantage of someone outside of 2 picks either side of you or you are just plain sad. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Diesel

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Diesel » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:03 pm

Johnny,

1- Tell Eddie he had a pretty damn good draft. Even Travis Henry is going to be traded VERY soon. He may be a backup RB somewhere else where he could get enough touches to warrant a #4 RB on any fantasy team...

2- Tell Eddie that when you win $25,000 in a fantasy league, there is an unwritten rule that you then buy a computer that you'll never have problems with again! :D
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:05 pm

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
Hopefully, JJ, you are not trying to take advantage of someone outside of 2 picks either side of you or you are just plain sad. :D Rick I don't know if Im messed up or what....But what the hell does this mean :confused:

I got the first part :D

But not the second part :confused:

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:09 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Johnny,

1- Tell Eddie he had a pretty damn good draft. Even Travis Henry is going to be traded VERY soon. He may be a backup RB somewhere else where he could get enough touches to warrant a #4 RB on any fantasy team...

2- Tell Eddie that when you win $25,000 in a fantasy league, there is an unwritten rule that you then buy a computer that you'll never have problems with again! :D Marc.....Ed did have a good draft.....I think almost anyone can win this.....IMO I like GLY team....But the reason alot of my votes on this were the way they were Is because 90% Of these guys are solid.....

Ed has a great computer..........He Is just "OLD SCHOOL" and doesn't know how to use it...... :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

sportsbettingman

July 16th BBDS league

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:55 pm

Since we are offering up our teams to the non-league mates...here's one for you to dump on...

QB Drew Bledsoe (I believe he will improve on last year...but even if he repeats...I'll take it.)

RB Jamal Lewis (I waited on RB...and was happy he fell. He may have Mike Anderson breathing down his back, but Grape Ape will rebound!)

RB Deuce McAllister (Another one I'm happy fell. Hope he recovers from his knee problem, and takes more carries than the rook...as well as the goaline duty.)

WR Torry Holt (My personal #1 WR. If he could do what he did last year in 14 games and with a backup caliber QB...he should improve a bit in 2006...most consistent player in football.)

WR Terrell Owens (Too much potential to pass on. His contract is incentive based...and the fun one-two punch with Drew.)

WR Muhsin Muhammad (The CHI passing game can improve...He's the clear #1 target...and Grossman is better than that rook last year was.)

TE Kellen Winslow Jr. (I'm very high on him...and I guarantee by week 4...most of you will be too.)

DEF Baltimore Ravens (Should be better this year...healthy again...and an improved OFF will keep them fresh.)

FLEX...one of these...

Cedric Benson (Big contract should play his way into the field.)

Kevan Barlow (I live in the Bay Area...and it's still up in the air who will get more carries...Gore may be covering up an injury.)

Priest Holmes (I'm a gambler...I'm watching news about him like a hawk. Total risk...but may be worth it.)

Maurice Morris (Madden Curse says he'll get his chance in 2006!!!)

Santonio Holmes (Cedric Wilson SUCKS...he'll be #2 in PIT before week 6.)

Mike Williams (If this baby would grow up...he could pay off.)

Ronald Curry (I read he's making a comeback...and feel he's easily the #3 in OAK)

Marshall Faulk (His selection was my person retirement gift to him for all the great years he's given teams of mine!...and I was pretty drunk from like round 7 on...no excuse, though...I'll be imbibing during the Main event as well!)

Vince Young (I hear they are trying to force feed him the job over Volek (I think Volek is better, myself)...but doubt that will happen in 2006...this was a drunk mans pick.)

Have at it boys!

~Lance

[ July 17, 2006, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: sportsbettingman ]
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:06 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...touche' and very perceptive of you here Gigi (or has this been rather obvious for awhile to all the MB comrades here?)...hehehe...peace and harmony...SNAKE billy's draft grades out as follows:
QB A-
RB D (dog chit...basically)
WR C-
TE C
D/K C+
Team Depth = F
Overall = bottom tier team
[/QUOTE]Funniest thing is that someone else's rankings, there are EIGHT teams ahead of you (including me), and you are tied with 2 other teams.

I'll give you that my depth is a bit weak (although one guy should be getting good news within the month!), but how can you honestly rank my WR's a C- and TE a C???

If my WR's are a C-, yours are CLEARLY an F.

And if a top 3 TE is a C, is #1 an A, #2 a B, and so on???

If so, your guy is about an I!

mikeybok

July 16th BBDS league

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:07 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
Johnny,

2- Tell Eddie that when you win $25,000 in a fantasy league, there is an unwritten rule that you then buy a computer that you'll never have problems with again! :D Ed has a great computer..........He Is just "OLD SCHOOL" and doesn't know how to use it...... :D
[/QUOTE]LMAO

Rule 2.b. If you win $25,000 and don't know how to use your computer ... hire a cute sexy little secretary to handle those details during football season. May be the best investment he ever made! (assuming he's single).
Hakuna Matata!