July 16th BBDS league

Route Collectors

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:53 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I took my backup QB in round 9 (15th overall), and there were TWO other people who already had their backups. is one of those TWO owners your "snake alleged" conspirator, Route C? [/QUOTE]If you honestly believe this then your perception is dipping a notch in my book. You have my e-mail,phone# and access to PM. If you have a problem with me then let's handle it like adults. I'm not into all the MB drama. Anyone who knows me knows what you've been accusing is bogus. :rolleyes:

Route Collectors

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:57 pm

Everyone has a chance to improve via F/A so bye weeks are really not important YET. Who knows...maybe those with the greatest draft depth will be slammed with injuries by week 4 and be reduced to the fodder that Billy boys team has been predicted to be. Way too early for all this silliness IMO!

GOD Loves You

July 16th BBDS league

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:10 pm

I am still tryin to figure out why my Chicago brethren conspired against one of their own. :confused: I didn't get my starting QB until 5-6 teams had their 2nd, including you and Billy.

Have I've been ostracized? Why the conspiracy? Will I be left without a parking space at the draft like UYT?? :(

Something needs to be done with this. I'm going to Greg...GEKKO, fax me a copy of the chat log from the draft so I can peruse it as well. We need to get to the bottom of this!

You're on notice BW and RC. And I'm watching you as well RI. :D :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:22 pm

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
[QB

You're on notice BW and RC. And I'm watching you as well RI. :D :D [/QB]

GLY....Im always on notice........... :D :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:34 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
Specifically or not you made plenty of comments that directly effected my team. let's be clear here, i NEVER made any specific comments about your team.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:36 pm

Do whatever you want in any of our drafts... i believe your words were..."Do unto others....."

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:46 pm

Honestly...all this crying is very unbecoming. actually that's what i thought when during the draft, you were giving "Attaboys" to owners who selected their QB2's before i had selected my QB1.

i guess it's my bad for not realizing the rules of fair play. i have learned the hard way and welcome the opportunity to display my new found knowledge once we are in another league together. thanks.

Route Collectors

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:59 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
Specifically or not you made plenty of comments that directly effected my team. let's be clear here, i NEVER made any specific comments about your team. [/QUOTE]Maybe not but your comments were very loud as you continually made known the dwindling QB's...Def..RB..K...etc...which at times DID effect my draft. I don't remember whining about it though. Matter of fact I never brought it up until now.

I was just horsing around having fun. Thought you could take it based on your own previous actions.....guess I was wrong. According to your posts you got the QB you were targeting at a great bargain...so what's the problem? :confused:

Now that I know you have such thin skin I'll try not to offend in our other drafts. Like I said before...you should've handled this in private but apparently you have little use for others when you're not getting your way.(Unless of course you're looking for support of a recent idea)

Really disappointed in you GG. :(

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:57 pm

I don't remember whining about it though. Matter of fact I never brought it up until now.
i believe you brought it up during our draft.

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:01 am

I was just horsing around having fun. Thought you could take it based on your own previous actions.....guess I was wrong.

Now that I know you have such thin skin I'll try not to offend in our other drafts.

Really disappointed in you GG. :( again, as you implied, everything is my fault here from egging on some teams a bit in the first draft (although not specific to you), to not having thick enough skin, to not handling this in private. yes, i guess i'm at fault here. :rolleyes:

again, i apologize for not knowing the rules of fair play. i have learned the hard way and welcome the opportunity to display my new found knowledge once we are in another league together. thanks again.

[ July 20, 2006, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]