Start / Sit

boli34

Re: Start / Sit

Post by boli34 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:33 pm

mattjb wrote:
boli34 wrote:Team 1 flex:

E sanders/ivory/dhb/Dobson (if he plays although last on my list)

Team 2 flex:

Streater/shorts/redman
ick Sanders I guess but waiver wire above all of them.

Streater or Shorts decent options - I would probably go Shorts with Henne starting.
Just worried with Blackmon out that it will be easier to cover shorts since they really have no other receiver option. Pryor at least has a connection with streater more than anyone. The sanders team I have aj, fitz, and nicks as my top 3 wrs so I just need to get a few points of production. I hated the ivory pick but panicked since the rbs were gone. I figure Pitt should be down and sanders should get some catches. I do have a waiver claim in on Dwyer who would get consideration if I get him.

kingraiders

Post by kingraiders » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Here's a tough one, gotta sit one:

Edelman
Bowe
DJax
Jordy
CJ2K

w/no Amendola, Gronk, Vereen, and Ridley on short leash from doghouse, this may be Edelman's most favorable scenario ever, I'm playing the former QB...I do expect a nice bounce back week for DBowe as well... :?: :?

dabird777

Post by dabird777 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:09 pm

kingraiders wrote:Here's a tough one, gotta sit one:

Edelman
Bowe
DJax
Jordy
CJ2K

w/no Amendola, Gronk, Vereen, and Ridley on short leash from doghouse, this may be Edelman's most favorable scenario ever, I'm playing the former QB...I do expect a nice bounce back week for DBowe as well... :?: :?
The fantasy "experts" say almost always play the RB because he'll get the rock. This is the exception. You can bench CJ0K @ Houston. But if u just can't bring yourself to bench the RB, then I'd bench Bowe. D-Jax and Jordy are always must starts.

kingraiders

Post by kingraiders » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:05 am

dabird777 wrote:
kingraiders wrote:Here's a tough one, gotta sit one:

Edelman
Bowe
DJax
Jordy
CJ2K

The fantasy "experts" say almost always play the RB because he'll get the rock. This is the exception. You can bench CJ0K @ Houston. But if u just can't bring yourself to bench the RB, then I'd bench Bowe. D-Jax and Jordy are always must starts.
Thanks, I agree w/all of that, and that's how I have it, but it seems ridiculous to bench my #2 pick in week 2 when healthy...(Charles & SJax other RBs in lineup).

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:38 am

Randle or Streater?

kingraiders

Post by kingraiders » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 am

mattjb wrote:Randle or Streater?
It's come to that in week 2 Matt?! :)

I love Randle & have him on each squad, but lots of mouths to feed at this point, Streater at least led his putrid squad in targets, so I may lean there in a rare game OAK may look to flex their muscles!

Randle will be a beast when one of the big 2 get dinged.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:06 am

kingraiders wrote:
mattjb wrote:Randle or Streater?
It's come to that in week 2 Matt?! :)

I love Randle & have him on each squad, but lots of mouths to feed at this point, Streater at least led his putrid squad in targets, so I may lean there in a rare game OAK may look to flex their muscles!

Randle will be a beast when one of the big 2 get dinged.
Yes well I convinced myself Greg Jennings would be a solid number 3 and my faith has wavered rather early.

dabird777

Post by dabird777 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:24 am

Hey, Matt, I know how you feel. My faith is wavering on a number of guys myself already. Spiller, C. Givens (how does Austin Pettis have twice as many targets last week? Austin freakin' Pettis??? :lol: ) and D. Bowe and M. Wallace, currently leading for the, apparently, coveted title of "NFL overpaid decoy of the year)

But, back to the topic. Who do ya guys like better at 'D'? New England tonight or Baltimore sunday? I know, I know. With both of them having good matchups It's like having a choice of Kate Upton or Scarlett Johansen. (oh, man, don't I wish)

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:44 am

dabird777 wrote:Hey, Matt, I know how you feel. My faith is wavering on a number of guys myself already. Spiller, C. Givens (how does Austin Pettis have twice as many targets last week? Austin freakin' Pettis??? :lol: ) and D. Bowe and M. Wallace, currently leading for the, apparently, coveted title of "NFL overpaid decoy of the year)

But, back to the topic. Who do ya guys like better at 'D'? New England tonight or Baltimore sunday? I know, I know. With both of them having good matchups It's like having a choice of Kate Upton or Scarlett Johansen. (oh, man, don't I wish)
I'll take the Pats. Thursday football is sloppy and the Pats were a great start anyway.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Plus the Browns are gonna beat up on the Ravens! :P