No love for Ballard?

dabird777

No love for Ballard?

Post by dabird777 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:22 pm

I realize Vick Ballard wasn't a fantasy superstar. But, man, no peep on here today about the poor guy's season being over?

Or, is it just a bit of gamesmanship of people keeping quiet for pickups later tonight? :lol:

At least it happened early in the season for him, so he should be back next year. Much to the delight of fantasy drafters, I'm sure :roll:

Enter everyone's favorite bust, Donald Brown, into the time-share with Bradshaw, 'till Ahmad gets back in shape.

drago

Re: No love for Ballard?

Post by drago » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Don't think people expected much out of him anyway. He did help me win a title in a small league last year though. WIth Bradshaw there, I believed it was just a matter of time til he was phased out anyway.

chriseibl

Re: No love for Ballard?

Post by chriseibl » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:52 am

I'm guessing some gamesmanship with people trying to keep quiet and get a low bid on Brown.

I may be in the minority but I expected Ballard to get the majority of the carries this year over Bradshaw. I regretted not getting Ballard in any of my leagues for a low pick but I suppose I can feel better about that now. I don't necessarily think the Colts lose that much going from Ballard to Brown... but one more injury between the injury prone Brown/Bradshaw and they could be in trouble.