Julio Jones done for season?

JETS SB

Julio Jones done for season?

Post by JETS SB » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:17 am

Appears to be the initial diagnosis. Foot injury. I think I am going to be sick.

BillyWaz

Re: Julio Jones done for season?

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 am

This sucks.

By comparison to other players, I don't even have Julio on a ton of teams, but I just enjoy watching him play. I think all things equal, he is the most physically gifted WR in the NFL.

Would obviously be a huge blow to the Falcons (as if they need anymore problems).

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

The Falcons confirmed it on Twitter.

Jones was WR1 in the NFFC after five weeks. Obviously a crippling blow to the Falcons and fantasy owners too. Matt Ryan's value takes a plunge as well since he not only has lost Jones but Roddy White is now dealing with a hamstring injury on top of his ankle injury.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

dabird777

Post by dabird777 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:07 pm

BillyWaz wrote:This sucks.

By comparison to other players, I don't even have Julio on a ton of teams, but I just enjoy watching him play. I think all things equal, he is the most physically gifted WR in the NFL.

Would obviously be a huge blow to the Falcons (as if they need anymore problems).
I have about 20 fantasy teams myself (half here at NFFC) and have Julio on exactly zero of them. Julio spent most of the early part of this season making me feel like a fool for passing him over too. He is a joy to watch play. Such a physical, talented WR.

Thankfully, I don't have Matty Ice on any of my teams that are competitive either lol.

The person I think I most feel for is Tony Gonzalez. Coming back one more time to have a chance at the Ring. I feel for Roddy as well. One of the hardest working guys in the NFL being slowed by injuries.

Poor Stephen Jackson. He's going to come back from injury and think he's back on the Rams.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 pm

That blows. The only good thing is Roddy White owners will have a super stud when he gets healthy. Roddy could be huge. Number one WR in Fantasy?

afv

Post by afv » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:10 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:That blows. The only good thing is Roddy White owners will have a super stud when he gets healthy. Roddy could be huge. Number one WR in Fantasy?

:lol:

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Yes David, all those double teams will help Roddy's production no end. :roll:

afv

Post by afv » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:13 pm

afv wrote:
David U Kennedy wrote:That blows. The only good thing is Roddy White owners will have a super stud when he gets healthy. Roddy could be huge. Number one WR in Fantasy?

:lol:

I have him on a few teams but I'm not holding my breath

Chi_Town_FEW

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 pm

I went A.J., Julio, and Ridley 1,2,3 and this morning thought, well 1 out of three isnt bad. DOH!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Roddy needs to get healthy before he can even be started in fantasy, much less projected to be a high-impact player again.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich