Live League Points Standings Now Available

Greg Ambrosius

Live League Points Standings Now Available

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:52 am

We have created a separate page for Live League Points Standings now for all of your leagues. Go to Scores in the blue navigational bar and pull down to Live League Points. There you'll see your Total Points within your league updated in real-time scoring. Enjoy and good luck all.

We know how important this is down the stretch as everyone is fighting for the Top 3 seeds to make the playoffs. Now you have Live Scoring to show you who is winning the head-to-head matchups and this page will now show you Live League Total Points to show you who has the edge in the final seeds for Total Points. You should be covered now in all areas now in real-time. Enjoy and again good luck everyone.

If you have any questions, let me know but this will start working tonight.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BONGIZMO

Re: Live League Points Standings Now Available

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:05 am

Works great Greg, definately a help!

Scott
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:12 pm

This page is AWESOME! Saves so much time from what we previously had to do to search live standings... Thank you.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Massive help. Thanks guys.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:22 am

JETS SB wrote:This page is AWESOME! Saves so much time from what we previously had to do to search live standings... Thank you.
Yes, I'm glad we could get this live for the second half of the regular season as Total Points will be very important during these final weeks. This is a page that now will be available all years going forward as well in the NFFC. It's a very nice addition and a very needed addition to the real-time enjoyment of your participation. Kudos to the IT team for adding this page.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:24 am

Excellent addition. One I guarantee many more players will be accessing over the head to head live scoring come the final few weeks.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:33 pm

works great...very nice job. you can use that manage box and go from one team to the other. so fast and easy.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:03 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:works great...very nice job. you can use that manage box and go from one team to the other. so fast and easy.
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone on this new Live League Standings Page. I'm in Chicago this week for meetings and I'm letting the IT guys know how well this is being received. We've had some fun meetings about what new additions can be added in the future to make Live Scoring even more addicting for everyone. It's been fun to talk about the possibilities with Live Scoring and the mobile app and hopefully we can knock out some of those ideas before next season.

Frank is right, that manage your teams box that allows you to see Live Point Standings for all of your teams is quick and easy. You can use that for Set Lineup, Live Scoring, Free Agents, and other functions. Think about how much time you're saving today if you have multiple NFFC teams compared to what you used to have to do before, going back to My Teams and clicking on a new team and then going to that same spot you just were in. What a time saver this setup has become.

Enjoy and we'll keep working on some new ideas for next season.

Oh, and don't forget about the NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest this year because we're running that on the NFFC site this year with our Live Scoring and Live Standings setup. Should be fun, fun, fun with great prizes. Look for more details soon.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
BLACKHAND wrote:works great...very nice job. you can use that manage box and go from one team to the other. so fast and easy.
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone on this new Live League Standings Page. I'm in Chicago this week for meetings and I'm letting the IT guys know how well this is being received. We've had some fun meetings about what new additions can be added in the future to make Live Scoring even more addicting for everyone. It's been fun to talk about the possibilities with Live Scoring and the mobile app and hopefully we can knock out some of those ideas before next season.

Frank is right, that manage your teams box that allows you to see Live Point Standings for all of your teams is quick and easy. You can use that for Set Lineup, Live Scoring, Free Agents, and other functions. Think about how much time you're saving today if you have multiple NFFC teams compared to what you used to have to do before, going back to My Teams and clicking on a new team and then going to that same spot you just were in. What a time saver this setup has become.

Enjoy and we'll keep working on some new ideas for next season.

Oh, and don't forget about the NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest this year because we're running that on the NFFC site this year with our Live Scoring and Live Standings setup. Should be fun, fun, fun with great prizes. Look for more details soon.
Now that is great news because last season the post season comp was awful.

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Didn't have a chance to check that out yet. Sounds great. One thing that would be a big help is the elimination of multiple pages of players doing faab. Why can't the running backs all be on one page for instance? I know this doesn't necessarily belong in this more positive thread but just throwing it out there. Real pain in the ass scrolling through multiple pages. I don't believe there is any other faab system in existence where you cannot see all the backs on one page.