Bye Bye Blackmon

Quahogs

Re: Bye Bye Blackmon

Post by Quahogs » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:06 am

DO luv that chili Frank though the love is not reciprocated the next day :oops: Can't wait man...

So maybe that's not enough punishment although 3 hours with MOUTH in hyperdrive will be punishment enough. Probably worse than being fed to the Detroit Lions ! :lol:

Hey Lowry you're a no-go? Now who's gonna eat all that 1-alarm chili Frank's made just for you... the one with the marshmallows in it - your fave ???

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:32 am

This "JUST IN", JUSTIN is seeking treatment. :shock: :lol:

Note to self....next year don't draft any knuckleheads or recovering ACL players or players with concussion issues or players with prior suspension issues or ......fIRETRuck....can Peyton qualify at multiple positions?
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:34 am

Quahogs wrote:DO luv that chili Frank though the love is not reciprocated the next day :oops: Can't wait man...

So maybe that's not enough punishment although 3 hours with MOUTH in hyperdrive will be punishment enough. Probably worse than being fed to the Detroit Lions ! :lol:

Hey Lowry you're a no-go? Now who's gonna eat all that 1-alarm chili Frank's made just for you... the one with the marshmallows in it - your fave ???
LOL Juprinka. You know even the marshmallow version of the Mammola chili is 5-alarm. :shock: :D

Unfortunately, couldn't make it happen this weekend as I already had anniversary plans with the wife. I think the only thing that would have been more dangerous to my internal organs than that great but powerful chili would have been to break these plans with my wife to go to the game. ;)

Have fun today guys and go J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets!!!