Tavon Austin

ChiTwn

Re: Tavon Austin

Post by ChiTwn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:22 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:Somebody has to be revered as the best of all time. It's just the way we are. Football coaches and SB winning QB's are always going to be considered. .
I would put Chuck Noll and Bill Walsh ahead of BB as the best of all time.

As far as Brady, I wasn't a fan of him at first only because I was a big Bledsoe fan.

I have much respect for Brady. The guy has produced for a while now at the highest of levels. I have had him on my team the past 2 years.

And I gained another level of respect after watching "The Brady 6" documentary. Definitely, root for him a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlE1kr1ZNG8

ForLoveOfTheGame

Re: Tavon Austin

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:54 pm

I've always hated Brady but its pretty easy to see why... I'm from Saint Louis, in the Super Bowl vs us they had to cheat to know EVERY play we called the entire game and still only won by 3, yet no one ever talks about this anymore. Has to be the biggest scandal in sports history imo. I don't understand how a team gets to keep their title (but Reggie Bush took a little money in college OMG strip his heisman!) but hey, that's just my opinion. Then the one year I loaded up on Brady was 2006 and he straight tanked. Then of course I had to watch him throw 50 TDs on exactly zero of my teams the following year! Fun stuff!

Then Brady had to go and sign that insanely team friendly deal where instead of taking 25 mil a year and destroying his team (yeah, I'm looking at you Flacco) he takes way less. That was pretty cool so I kinda, a little, tiniest bit started to like/respect Brady lol! Hard to admit! Then again, when the team didn't resign Welker for chump change (great "genius" move their Belichick!) I would have held out every game until they paid me 25 mil a year or signed someone real for me to throw the ball too LOL! Still, my NFL playoff priorities will be the same as always: Root for Peyton, if he gets bounced root for whoever NE is playing against :D