What Do You Want On Monday Night?

chriseibl

Re: What Do You Want On Monday Night?

Post by chriseibl » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:43 pm

boutrous11 wrote:either Dez or Marshall to go off....
I want both... can I ask for both?

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Dez to outscore Marshall by 9 in my local league thanks to Charles Clay and Colston.

craxis

Post by craxis » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
craxis wrote:For the Chicago defense to remember they are ranked 32nd against the run, and for the Dallas OC to remember they are allowed to hand the ball off to Demarco Murray repeatedly for four quarters.
+1 8-)

I forgot to ask for the Dallas defense to at least pretend they are better than your average high school defense. :roll:

TR

Post by TR » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:11 am

craxis wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:
craxis wrote:For the Chicago defense to remember they are ranked 32nd against the run, and for the Dallas OC to remember they are allowed to hand the ball off to Demarco Murray repeatedly for four quarters.
+1 8-)

I forgot to ask for the Dallas defense to at least pretend they are better than your average high school defense. :roll:
Dallas defense is brutal...Tampa 2 Defense is archaic in today's NFL.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:49 am

We wanted the replay booth to do its job and review that late TD by Terrance Williams! :roll: Instead, DAL hurried up and ran a short one in. Maybe with the cold, they didn't wanna bother making everyone stand around for a review, when there was a good chance DAL would score on the next down or two (with CHI not caring anymore). But it sure looked at least worthy of a review. Could've used those 6 points! :evil:

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:42 am

Is that Dallas pass defense the worst you've ever seen? Small cornerbacks and safeties that never come up to defend a pass. Did that Carr really get $50 million this off-season? Wow.

And after that first Dallas drive I was going to post "Is that Bears' run defense the worst you've ever seen?" Wow, Demarco Murray looked like he was going to run for 100 yards ON THAT FIRST DRIVE!!!

A wild game last night for sure, with more points than I ever expected once I saw that weather forecast. Pretty amazing, but two bad defenses will do that.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius