Cutler Will Start In Week 15

TR

Re: Cutler Will Start In Week 15

Post by TR » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:
Coach JP wrote:
TR wrote: It sure does...look no further than the Primetime leader...
Poor guy loses him and Gronk this week :(

Wonder who his QB was to start the year? Fitzpatrick/Manuel/McCown on his roster.. maybe Vick?
He loses Gronk but has Pitta so that's not a bad Plan B.

Joe's QBs that he drafted were Vick and Alex Smith.
Yeah Pitta not a bad plan B...but with the potential dropoff at QB...I'd have to say Edelman's Incredible Hulk team is the frontrunner at this pt..everything seems to be falling into place for him...

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Coach JP wrote:

Wonder who his QB was to start the year? Fitzpatrick/Manuel/McCown on his roster.. maybe Vick?
We lost McCown, Gronk, Welker, MJD (flex) and possibly RBush on our Primetime team (currently 4th). :cry:
We'll roll with Brady, GGraham (who missed practice again today), MBrown, Ellington and Joique (if Bush sits).
Fingers crossed.

TR

Post by TR » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Sandman62 wrote:
Coach JP wrote:

We lost McCown, Gronk, Welker, MJD (flex) and possibly RBush on our Primetime team (currently 4th). :cry:
We'll roll with Brady, GGraham (who missed practice again today), MBrown, Ellington and Joique (if Bush sits).
Fingers crossed.
Damn Graham is looking questionable right now...least u have Bush covered with Joique..still in decent shape and have good matchups despite losing those guys...

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Sandman62 wrote: We lost McCown, Gronk, Welker, MJD (flex) and possibly RBush on our Primetime team (currently 4th). :cry:
Fingers crossed.
:o

You have my sympathy. However I do hope I pass you! :D (currently 34th)

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:06 pm

I would sell my soul for Rodgers to start for GB this week! Any takers?!?!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:42 pm

ForLoveOfTheGame wrote:I would sell my soul for Rodgers to start for GB this week! Any takers?!?!
Didn't you sell your soul in past seasons?? :lol:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:47 pm

I think it's owned by at least 5 parties these days but come on Greg, keep that on the DL!!!!! ;)

Any inside word there in Packerland about him? *crosses fingers*

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:52 pm

ForLoveOfTheGame wrote:I think it's owned by at least 5 parties these days but come on Greg, keep that on the DL!!!!! ;)

Any inside word there in Packerland about him? *crosses fingers*
The Packers' medical staff is notoriously conservative, so they won't let him on the field until that X-ray shows a 100% healed collarbone. They say he's getting another scan tomorrow, so we'll know for sure then, but I don't think it's good news. If it was completely healed by Wednesday, that would be a different story, but it sure seems like this is taking time to heal. I'd be very surprised if he plays, but they'll decide tomorrow and move on.

After seeing that Cowboys' defense on Monday NIght, I think Rodgers could throw for 400 yards against them. You know he's champing at the bit to lead them to three more victories, but he won't risk it if that collarbone isn't completely healed and I don't think it is.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Sandman62 wrote:
Coach JP wrote:

Fingers crossed.
All I can say is "OOF".