Chad Schroeder Leads NFFC Classic With 1 Game Left

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Chad Schroeder Leads NFFC Classic With 1 Game Left

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Cocktails and Dreams wrote:Is it a safe assumption that we can look at the current standings(not live standings) and then pull up the teams from there and lineups are correct? It seems like that is the case but just want to know what is going on before the game in case it gets buggy again on live scoring tonight.
Yes, terrible time for any bugs on Live Scoring and we apologize, but I'm told it's fixed on all teams. I'm not sure why Ken Ford's team was the one doing that in the Classic, but his overall scoring was always correct. He has Kaepernick in his starting lineup going into tonight's game. Sorry for any confusion on the Live Scoring and good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:18 pm

So basically the original post is wrong and I have no shot?

That is fine, but I had people calling me saying I only need this and Chad and Ken were done. I thought he had Kaepernick, but then it showed Big Ben, so I didn't know.

Can we get Fanball back to run the backend? :lol:

While that is a joke, this is the 3rd year in a row that live scoring has been awful. What is going on??

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:32 pm

I would advise Greg to delete that post. Someone else could refer to it tonight and end up disappointed like Billy and I.

packman527

Post by packman527 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Cocktails and Dreams wrote:Is it a safe assumption that we can look at the current standings(not live standings) and then pull up the teams from there and lineups are correct? It seems like that is the case but just want to know what is going on before the game in case it gets buggy again on live scoring tonight.
Yes, terrible time for any bugs on Live Scoring and we apologize, but I'm told it's fixed on all teams. I'm not sure why Ken Ford's team was the one doing that in the Classic, but his overall scoring was always correct. He has Kaepernick in his starting lineup going into tonight's game. Sorry for any confusion on the Live Scoring and good luck all.
Whenever I try to open his team from the standings page it still brings up the live scoring with the best-ball lineup and shows him done at 172.25, instead of 127 + Kaepernick. I've even closed out everything and re-opened. Aw well, at least everyone that read the message board will know he has Kaepernick to go yet. I feel bad for BWaz and others who may have thought they had a much better chance to win thinking Ken was done at 665.02. Good luck all tonight. I'm sitting at 13th just hoping to get back in the $ (top 8) with Douglas and Dawson.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Cocktails and Dreams wrote:I would advise Greg to delete that post. Someone else could refer to it tonight and end up disappointed like Billy and I.
The first post has been updated with Ken's remaining player tonight. He is 7.81 points behind Chad with Colin Kaepernick going tonight. I feel bad for Ken, who has done nothing wrong except have us screw up his Live Scoring page. His team has had its Week 16 points scored correctly in the Overall Standings, but his lineup for Week 17 was not displaying properly for all to see and needed to be fixed today by us. He has had a tremendous season and has a chance to make history tonight, depending on what Colin Kaepernick does. He started him over Ben Roethlisberger, who put up 25.65 points. Let's see how it plays out tonight and good luck to everyone.

I'm disappointed there's any issues with Live Scoring and I apologize to anyone who was affected. But the key now is to get everything right for tonight, get the right Week 16 scores and crown our worthy champions. We have to improve Live Scoring and Live Overall Standings to make it the best it can be so that Week 16 is always as enjoyable as it can be. We know that.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius