NFFC Regular Season Checks Are In The Mail

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Regular Season Checks Are In The Mail

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:48 am

We sent out our first batch of NFFC Regular Season checks last night and with a little help from the U.S. Postal Service most of you winners will be getting an early Christmas present this year. Checks went out for all NFFC contest winners through Week 13 and for all NFFC Cutline Championship winners from the regular season. Enjoy.

Thanks much to the STATS Accounting Department, which turned out hundreds of checks totaling almost $1 million in record time. NFFC Regular Season champions were just finalized on Dec. 6th and checks were in the mail for all NFFC contest winners by Dec. 18th. Great job guys.

CONGRATS to all of our winners and now go get some more of that cash in the playoffs!!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

kjduke

Re: NFFC Regular Season Checks Are In The Mail

Post by kjduke » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 pm

How about the direct deposits ?

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:57 am

Bump.
@RedRyder

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:30 am

i got direct deposit from stats today for regular season. Thanks!

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:22 am

Direct deposit is IN!!! Happy Holidays to everyone, thank you Stats for giving me this Christmas bonus my work refuses to give :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:23 am

kjduke wrote:How about the direct deposits ?
Sorry that I didn't respond to this right away KJ, but I knew they were getting these loaded on Friday and I guess it went into the weekend. Glad to see the direct deposits happened yesterday afternoon. This is a GREAT way to get paid by the NFBC, NFFC and NFBKC, so hopefully everyone is taking advantage of this.

I see that checks are also arriving in people's mailboxes. Enjoy all and we are glad to get regular season winners paid before Christmas. Happy Holidays all.

Finally, everyone should realize that all NFFC playoff winners will be paid in 2014. Some folks are asking us to hold their next winning checks and the fact of the matter is that stats for Week 16 won't be finalized until Thursday night and we'll finalize all winners early next week. Payments won't be going out until after the New Year, so these next winnings won't be taxable until 2015. Enjoy.

CONGRATS to all of our winners in 2013 and thanks for making this such a fantastic season in the NFFC. Everyone who won worked hard for their winnings.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

nails

Post by nails » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:56 am

Greg, i sent you a message, / email about an incorrect mailing address you have for me.. i corrected it but wanted to make sure you didn't send a check to the wrong address. please look at the email. thanks. mike weber.
Bring it on .

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:13 am

Mine hit this morning...great feature!!
@RedRyder

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:01 am

Got mine too. Arrived Christmas Eve!!!! Just noticed my checking account bumped up!! Thanks for giving us a great place to play the fantasy sports we love so much! Merry Christmas to all of you. - Pete :D

TR

Post by TR » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Haven't received mine yet but hopefully in next few days!