NFFC Post Season Draft Room Is Now Live

edelman24

Re: NFFC Post Season Draft Room Is Now Live

Post by edelman24 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:42 am

I am using Chrome and had no problems navigating or setting up my team, but now it will not allow me to make any changes. I'm trying to drop a player and it will not allow me to do so?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 am

edelman24 wrote:I am using Chrome and had no problems navigating or setting up my team, but now it will not allow me to make any changes. I'm trying to drop a player and it will not allow me to do so?
Mike, shoot me an email on which team this is and I'll look at it. I'm on your one team now and can do it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:16 am

There is a massive change to the post season contest.

We can currently seen the % picked for each player - this information was previously never released until after the line ups locked. This brings a whole new tactical element to the game if it is intentional.

Please let us know if this feature was an intentional change and if it is staying.

Thanks.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:00 pm

mattjb wrote:There is a massive change to the post season contest.

We can currently seen the % picked for each player - this information was previously never released until after the line ups locked. This brings a whole new tactical element to the game if it is intentional.

Please let us know if this feature was an intentional change and if it is staying.

Thanks.
Yes, it is staying. It was designed this way.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:

Thanks.
Yes, it is staying. It was designed this way.
Interesting. Thanks Greg.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Since this is new software, if you are using an Internet Explorer browser of 7 or 8 you will struggle in the draft room. Please upgrade your IE browser or download Firefox or Google Chrome for free. You shouldn't have any issues if you download the newest browsers. Same with Safari; if you have an old browser you will struggle to set your lineups. Download the latest browser and you'll cruise through your picks.

If you have any troubles, email me or Tom with the version of browser and we'll help. We'll be available throughout the weekend. Thanks all and good luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:05 am

Thanks.
Just an FYI: The % Owned figure is for both contests combined. They are not separated just for the $100 and $200 contests, so know that if you are looking at those numbers. Good luck all and I hope that helps.

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:07 pm

Greg, is there a menu item somewhere to add a co-manager, similar to the way we added a co-manager for the regular games? I have a partner for at least 1 of my entries. Thanks. Daren.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:38 pm

eliasond wrote:Greg, is there a menu item somewhere to add a co-manager, similar to the way we added a co-manager for the regular games? I have a partner for at least 1 of my entries. Thanks. Daren.
I will ask. He can definitely use your login for these teams, but if you don't want that I'll look into the co-manager link.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Got version 6.1.1 of Safari but same problem.
Just an fyi for anyone with safari.
Going to download chrome and hopefully have more luck.