What Will The First Round Look Like In 2014?

BillyWaz

Re: What Will The First Round Look Like In 2014?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:44 am

David U Kennedy......what is your real name, and the team name you use??

Just curious...as if you passed Nelson's path that many times, I am sure we crossed paths as well.

I want to see how I stack up against one of the best. ;)

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:36 am

Since we are all giving up our draft strategies for next year I feel compelled to toss in my 2 big secrets as well.
1.I am gonna do my best to draft at the end of the first round.
2.TOTAL SUPERSTUD LEVEON RINGMY BELL WONT GET PAST ME.
There,i said it out loud.Now I wont need my 12 step meeting today.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:12 pm

i really think nelson needs help. he should fire shaun childs and bring david into the pro scout team. looks like nelson needs the help. 8-)
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:18 pm

The Franchise wrote:
David U Kennedy wrote:
The Franchise wrote:You out-drafted me? :lol: So a couple of random Online drafts when I took DMC makes you feel that you out-drafted me. Now I understand everything. I didn't even like McFadden going into the year, but I'm not going to shy away from him in a couple of Online leagues here and there. Even with me drafting him I bet my teams outscored your teams...... ;) I can assure you when the big money was on the line I wasn't drafting McFadden.

Again good job in not drafting McFadden & Mathews and finishing in 5th place
We drafted against each other 5 times in 2013. You earned 0 dollars in those leagues and I outscored you 3 out of 5. So I guess I did out draft you Nelson. I only was champ of one of those leagues and your best finish was third. I earned $600. 2013 goes to me and I cant wait to see what 2014 will bring. You better study harder this year. If you are drafting randomly you should change your style its not a winning strategy.

David I'm glad you made me aware of this debacle. My plan for 2014 will be to try to avoid any leagues with you in it. It's quite obvious that you have my number. One can only hope to achieve your level of dominance.
Sorry but you called me out so I had to defend my prowess. I'm not a chest pump guy just trying to talk a little trash and have fun with this hobby. That used to be the fun part of Fantasy Football talking trash with your pals. Everybody seems to serious about this pursuit anymore. Cant cut up or take a little bruise to the ego. I guess I paid attention to the drafts I played against a pro in. My original post was critical of drafting Mathews and McFadden. I didn't intend to turn this into a pissin match. I look forward to competing in 2014.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:31 am

BillyWaz wrote:David U Kennedy......what is your real name, and the team name you use??

Just curious...as if you passed Nelson's path that many times, I am sure we crossed paths as well.

I want to see how I stack up against one of the best. ;)
I don't go by aliases like some players round here. We drafted in a couple of slow drafts and neither of us placed well Billy. I just claimed to out draft Mr. Sousa in the common drafts we were in this year. He brought some heat and I gave the facts. I don't claim to be great. I was really just trying to have a little fun and bring some juice to the game. It seems like some skins are not as thick as they should be. Good luck in 2014.

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:11 am

there's only one way to solve this.....

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:56 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:
The Franchise wrote:You out-drafted me? :lol: So a couple of random Online drafts when I took DMC makes you feel that you out-drafted me. Now I understand everything. I didn't even like McFadden going into the year, but I'm not going to shy away from him in a couple of Online leagues here and there. Even with me drafting him I bet my teams outscored your teams...... ;) I can assure you when the big money was on the line I wasn't drafting McFadden.

Again good job in not drafting McFadden & Mathews and finishing in 5th place
We drafted against each other 5 times in 2013. You earned 0 dollars in those leagues and I outscored you 3 out of 5. So I guess I did out draft you Nelson. I only was champ of one of those leagues and your best finish was third. I earned $600. 2013 goes to me and I cant wait to see what 2014 will bring. You better study harder this year. If you are drafting randomly you should change your style its not a winning strategy.
I guarantee you that Nelson outperformed you this year in a boatrace of epic proportions, so please spare us this nonsense. The ROI that trio had without doing serious damage in main events was incredible.

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:
Sorry but you called me out so I had to defend my prowess. I'm not a chest pump guy just trying to talk a little trash and have fun with this hobby. That used to be the fun part of Fantasy Football talking trash with your pals. Everybody seems to serious about this pursuit anymore. Cant cut up or take a little bruise to the ego. I guess I paid attention to the drafts I played against a pro in. My original post was critical of drafting Mathews and McFadden. I didn't intend to turn this into a pissin match. I look forward to competing in 2014.
The only thing accurate about this is that Nelson is a pro. From what I have seen on the boards, all you do is chest pump. Bragging about not drafting McFadden or Matthews. In order to "talk trash", you would have needed to accomplish something first. Winning $600, compared to a guy who has won over $100,000 in just a few years, doesn't warrant trash talk. All it does is make yourself look like a child.

So, you win a random league against Nelson and now you need to point it out? ANYONE can win a random league in fantasy football, since luck has a lot to do with winning or losing in this game. Winning consistently over an extended period time, in the highest stakes games in the industry, against the best... that separates the men from the boys... Nelson has accomplished that and you are just a boy.

Oh and by the way, Ray Rice? Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by JETS SB on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:28 pm

David U, who is this Nelson you speak of? :?

Oh wait, I remember now! In fact, I'm pretty sure I was in 17 1/2 leagues with him last year and finished with more points in 8.9 of them. That's a 50.8 percent higher finish ratio for you arithmetic impaired out there. I even think he drafted McFadden in one or two of those leagues. :shock: Yup, I'm better. Image

PS....Nelson, why do you always get the good stalkers?

PSS....David, this is the only chest pumping we really appreciate around here. ;)

Money

Post by Money » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Glenneration X wrote:David U, who is this Nelson you speak of? :?

Oh wait, I remember now! In fact, I'm pretty sure I was in 17 1/2 leagues with him last year and finished with more points in 8.9 of them. That's a 50.8 percent higher finish ratio for you arithmetic impaired out there. I even think he drafted McFadden in one or two of those leagues. :shock: Yup, I'm better. Image

PS....Nelson, why do you always get the good stalkers?

PSS....David, this is the only chest pumping we really appreciate around here. ;)

Lowy -

I really don't appreciate you posting pictures of my Gal :evil:

I shared that in confidence. :shock:
Joe