Week 4 waiver wire bids Post them here

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Some guys hung unto L.Robinson. Yep, maybe the word didn't get out that IR next to his name means "DONE FOR THE YEAR". Hello.

So report here who in your League kept L.Robinson?

Thanks,

John

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
I did like getting Kennan Burton for $3 in my ffpc main event.

Wayne Did you hack into your leaguemates computers???

I did spend $115 on him in the Primetime and was UNOPPOSED, so I guess I could have had him for $1.

$377 in our Classic, and $3 in FFPC....WOW! :eek:

philpo

Post by philpo » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:29 pm

I went all in for Lance Moore $537 at least I dont have to worry about the waiver wire for the rest of the season.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Go Caldwell! :D

da bears

Post by da bears » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Originally posted by GK:
1) I have small hopes for Lance Moore this year - it's simply a case of too many fingers and not enough pigskin to go around...look at Moore's numbers last season when Bush played versus when he didn't play and that will explain it all...

2) sorry but imho enthusiasm must be tempered here as Burton is the #2 receiver on the RAMS...

...simply imho...GK Agreed on Moore. I don't have him on a single team this season.
Bauler Shot Caller

bobsgym13

Post by bobsgym13 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Originally posted by GK:
1) I have small hopes for Lance Moore this year - it's simply a case of too many fingers and not enough pigskin to go around...look at Moore's numbers last season when Bush played versus when he didn't play and that will explain it all...

2) sorry but imho enthusiasm must be tempered here as Burton is the #2 receiver on the RAMS...

...simply imho...GK No tempering necessary @ $3

Bob
Luck in FF is like a game of Russian Roulette. The BWaz's of the world only have one bullet to spin - the rest of us have two. It's still mostly luck, but ...
-By Bob (For Gekko)

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:28 pm

I ended up with some combination of Washington, Caldwell, Burton, & Bryant Johnson all over the place except for one WCOFF main where I bid on a half dozen or so WR's for the second week in a row....and got shut out for the second week in a row.

I still have Troy Williamson rostered because of this. Maybe a scenerio similar to this is why those teams mentioned earlier in this thread still have Laurent Robinson.

I'll get a free agent receiver in that league sooner or later....you'd have to think these other bidders will run out of FAAB dough eventually.

Glenn

Sabretooth

Post by Sabretooth » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:40 pm

I overpaid for Caldwell too but I was tired of getting outbid on clayton,knox...etc.
What hurt is I missed out on burton and josh morgan by about 10 each. All 3 would have made for a nice week.

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Saw A Gonz on the WW in WCOFF, nice pickup for a team late in the season if they make the playoffs. Even with a shorter season it sure seems one helluva guy to drop imo.
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.