Trendsetters 2014

RiFF

Re: Trendsetters 2014

Post by RiFF » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:13 pm

From Slot #4 - Rounds 5-8:

Round 8 completes the first segment of this year's Trendsetters draft, the next segemnt begins Feb 21st and will include rounds 9-15. I anticipated drafting 2 WR's and 2 QB's during this 4 round phase, the only real question being is when I'd draft each. There were 20 picks between my 4th round pick and my 5th round pick, so the results of those picks would likely have a significant impact on which direction I would initially follow ...QB or WR:

5.11 - Tom Brady - Brady was the 8th QB off the board. I suspect this was a result of him only totalling 25 TD's in 2013 versus averaging 39 total TD's the 3 previous years. I attribute this fall off in large part to him throwing to midgets and rookies for most of the year. In 2014 the rookies will be 2nd year players, with most likely a much better understanding of the playbook and having developed better rapport with Brady. The midgets probably won't get taller. The biggest factor may be the return of Gronk (assuming he is ready week 1 and can stay of the field for more than a few weeks), He provides a needed red zone target that Brady didn't have for the majority of the season. Additionally, I expect the Patriots to either sign a f/a TE or draft one in the first couple rounds.It was readily apparent they were lacking at that position in 2013 after Hernandez's alleged troubles and Gronk's injuries. It would also be a benefit if Vereen can stay on the field for more than a few weeks. I'm expecting a nice rebound year for Brady that will result in him being a top 5-6 QB this year. I didn't have Brady on any teams last year, based on his draft position, but would anticipate rostering him in a few this year if he continues to fall into the 8-10 range of QB's drafted.

6.04 - Russell Wilson - I debated between QB and WR at this point and went QB because of the 20 picks until my next pick and the fact a number of teams still needed a QB, and I wanted a reliable #2. I had 3 QB's left in this tier and went with the one I believe has the most upside. He's probably a better real football QB than fantasy QB based on the fact he isn't asked to fulfull his capabilities because of Seattle's D.

7.11 - Cecil Shorts - This was simply a bpa pick at WR. Shorts was the 38th WR off the board, I have him ranked higher. As is the case with a number of players, imo, Shorts's issue will be if he can stay on the field for 16 games (well actually 15....who cares about week 17). in the 11 full games he played last year he averaged around 13 ppg and he was bothered with a groin in a number of those. IF he can stay reasonably healthy I would expect an improvement over the 2013 13 ppg. He performs well with or Without Blackmon, so Blackmon's availibility shouldn't be a major plus or minus. QB may be a concern depending how that shakes out.

8.04 - Dwayne Bowe - Bowe had a down year in 2013 based on a number of factors including a new system, a new QB and the fact Reid seemed to be playing it pretty close to the vest early on. (some will say it was also based on Bowe;s conditioning and lack of focus) Of course with Charles as his RB, Reis's early season strategy was understandable. Reid did allow Smith more "freedom" as the year progressed and this will probably continue going into 2014. Reid wants to pass as was demonstrated by his years in Philly and Bowe is still the #1 WR there. So although my expectations are tempered, I'd expect a semi-rebound year.

Roster after segment one:

QB: Tom Brady
QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Ray Rice

WR: TY Hilton
WR: Cecil Shorts
WR: Dwayne Bowe

This roster certainly has risk built into it, but I believe it also presents some nice upside.

Sabretooth

Post by Sabretooth » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Pick 2 Rds 1-8
1.2 Lesean McCoy
2.13 Pierre Garcon
3.13 Julius Thomas
4.2 kendal Wright
5.13 Ben tate
6.2 Matt Ryan
7.13 Rashard jennings
8.2 Marvin Jones

I am pretty happy with my team early on. I had not planned on going TE so early but thomas was hard to pass up on.He is the # 2 TE in FF and an X factor. I think a lot depends on if tate and jennings get starting gigs. In Garcon and Wright I have the possibility of having 2 100 catch wrs and marvin jones is the type of explosive player you need in a DC. I am a little concerned with only having 1 QB after 8 Rds.

QB Ryan
RB mcCoy
RB Tate
RB Jennings
WR Garcon
WR Wright
WR M jones
TE J Thomas

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:15 pm

I love the Trendsetters draft. Kicking off right after the final gun of the Super Bowl as the very first draft of the season and when football is still fresh in our minds. Split up into multiple phases with three week breaks in between so each phase leaves you wanting more. Rookie picks made for "slots" in a separate rookie draft which takes place after the NFL draft instead of for the players themselves. All this has made these drafts one of if not the most unique format I participate in each season.

This will be my 5th season as part of Trendsetters. One of my proudest accomplishments in this hobby is winning twice in my first 4 tries at this unique format, in drafts this early in the off-season, against competition this formidable, currently the only multiple winner of this format. This season I try for the title from the 11 spot.

I preferred an early pick and set up my KDS accordingly. Starting with Jamaal Charles, Lesean McCoy, ADP, or Forte would provide a strong edge at RB that would be difficult for others to make up. However, if that wasn't in the cards, I preferred to move to the back 1/3 of the draft where I would be guaranteed one of the elite options at WR that I would hopefully be able to couple with solid RB options in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. The following is how that strategy played out through the first 8 round phase of this year's Trendsetters.

1.11 - AJ Green - I wanted an elite WR option here and outside of Calvin and Demaryious, I had my choice of several. It came down to AJ Green and Josh Gordon. Though I feel Gordon has a "slightly" higher ceiling, I also think he has a significantly lower floor, 2013 Justin Blackmon low. I went with an elite option that I won't have to sweat out every news report out of Cleveland.

2.4 - Doug Martin - Brandon Marshall was available. It was very, very difficult to pass on him here. Looking back on the draft now, I kind of which I hadn't. And I wouldn't have passed on Marshall if Doug Martin wasn't there. It definitely wasn't the safe pick. However, a year ago I believe Martin was the first pick in the Trendsetters draft and I'd be surprised if there was one draft that he didn't go top-3. True, he is coming off an injury plagued and very ineffective season. However, the Bucs did manage to get their running game going after Martin went down with lesser talents in Mike James and Bobby Rainey. Maybe Martin doesn't get back to his 2012 form, but if he just produces along the lines of what James & Rainey showed was possible, he'd be a solid choice here.

3.4 - Aaron Rodgers - I was all set to take Reggie Bush here. I wanted him here. I thought he was a perfect pick for how I wanted to build my team. Alas, it was not to be. Just as I was ready to type in the Detroit multi-purpose back's name, Jeff Clampitt stole him right out from my greedy hands with the pick just before mine. There were no other backs I had to have here. I did give some thought to Randall Cobb, but considering the NFBC's 6 points per passing TD format, I decided to grab his teammate and the last of the elite top tier QB options still on the board. I hoped a QB run would follow.

4.11 - Ryan Mathews - Of course no QB's went since my Rodgers pick. Still I had what I felt was a potential top option at QB, RB, & WR rostered after 3 picks, so I wasn't too disappointed. Ryan Mathews was an easy pick for me here. Always a premium talent but an enigma as well, he did show what he was capable of the 2nd half of last season when SD finally made him the centerpoint of their offense. Of course, his late season ankle injury did remind us of why he's such a risky pick. However, as my 2nd back in the late 4th round, I was happy to grab him here. I gave about a second's thought to Alfred Morris only because I was surprised to see him still on the board. However, 9 catches in an entire season? I guess with this caliber of fellow drafters, that explains why he was still there. I decided I didn't want him yet either.

5.4 - Vernon Davis - I'm starting to worry about WR a bit. I have AJ Green, but nothing else through 4 rounds. Still, WR is by far the deepest position once you get past the top tier. I give thought to receivers like Edelman, Wayne, Blackmon, Patterson, Wallace, etc. etc. However, it's the etc. etc. that makes me push 2nd receiver one more round. There's still plenty of usable options remaining, especially in a DC format. I decide instead to grab a player who arguably could be the second best option at TE and at minimum leaves my roster with at least one top option at each of the four primary positions.

6.11 - Marques Colston - Still plenty of usable receiver options, though getting shallower by the round, I feel 2nd receiver is absolutely mandated here. Colston or Boldin. I chose Colston as his 2nd half reminded me of how much Brees looks to and depends on him. I think that continues at least one more season, while Crabtree's availability right from the beginning of next season might minimize Boldin somewhat. The three year difference in age also played a factor in this choice.

7.4 - Rookie #2 - There are several veteran players I consider here, but am more than a little surprised only one rookie pick's been taken to this point. Considering rookies like Gio Bernard, Eddie Lacy, and pre-injury Leveon Bell were going well before this round last season, this could be a huge value pick at this point. Either I get Sammy Watkins or the rookie RB who falls into the best position, dependent upon what Wayne does with the first rookie pick.

8.11 - Deandre Hopkins - Many of the receivers that were still on the board that caused me to wait on the position have flown off the board in the last round or two. I decide I need to take a 3rd receiver here. There's a few I consider, but I decide to go with the one who I believe may have the highest upside, which is what I need at the position having waited. I'm hoping Hopkins' pedigree and the recent trend of 2nd year receivers breaking out turns this pick into gold.

Summary - Eight picks down, 3 weeks until I get to make another one. I believe this team to have a solid mix of players who will bring pretty reliable production and those who could provide nice upside. Yet, there's still a long way to go and the picks who will win this for someone have yet to be made. A late round Arian Foster won me my first title (sorry again Wayne), late rounders Alfred Morris & RGIII my 2nd. We'll see what relative unknowns win it for somebody this season. I already can't wait 'til the next phase.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:55 pm

RiFF wrote:From Slot #4 - Rounds 5-8:

Round 8 completes the first segment of this year's Trendsetters draft, the next segemnt begins Feb 21st and will include rounds 9-15. I anticipated drafting 2 WR's and 2 QB's during this 4 round phase, the only real question being is when I'd draft each. There were 20 picks between my 4th round pick and my 5th round pick, so the results of those picks would likely have a significant impact on which direction I would initially follow ...QB or WR:

5.11 - Tom Brady - Brady was the 8th QB off the board. I suspect this was a result of him only totalling 25 TD's in 2013 versus averaging 39 total TD's the 3 previous years. I attribute this fall off in large part to him throwing to midgets and rookies for most of the year. In 2014 the rookies will be 2nd year players, with most likely a much better understanding of the playbook and having developed better rapport with Brady. The midgets probably won't get taller. The biggest factor may be the return of Gronk (assuming he is ready week 1 and can stay of the field for more than a few weeks), He provides a needed red zone target that Brady didn't have for the majority of the season. Additionally, I expect the Patriots to either sign a f/a TE or draft one in the first couple rounds.It was readily apparent they were lacking at that position in 2013 after Hernandez's alleged troubles and Gronk's injuries. It would also be a benefit if Vereen can stay on the field for more than a few weeks. I'm expecting a nice rebound year for Brady that will result in him being a top 5-6 QB this year. I didn't have Brady on any teams last year, based on his draft position, but would anticipate rostering him in a few this year if he continues to fall into the 8-10 range of QB's drafted.

6.04 - Russell Wilson - I debated between QB and WR at this point and went QB because of the 20 picks until my next pick and the fact a number of teams still needed a QB, and I wanted a reliable #2. I had 3 QB's left in this tier and went with the one I believe has the most upside. He's probably a better real football QB than fantasy QB based on the fact he isn't asked to fulfull his capabilities because of Seattle's D.

7.11 - Cecil Shorts - This was simply a bpa pick at WR. Shorts was the 38th WR off the board, I have him ranked higher. As is the case with a number of players, imo, Shorts's issue will be if he can stay on the field for 16 games (well actually 15....who cares about week 17). in the 11 full games he played last year he averaged around 13 ppg and he was bothered with a groin in a number of those. IF he can stay reasonably healthy I would expect an improvement over the 2013 13 ppg. He performs well with or Without Blackmon, so Blackmon's availibility shouldn't be a major plus or minus. QB may be a concern depending how that shakes out.

8.04 - Dwayne Bowe - Bowe had a down year in 2013 based on a number of factors including a new system, a new QB and the fact Reid seemed to be playing it pretty close to the vest early on. (some will say it was also based on Bowe;s conditioning and lack of focus) Of course with Charles as his RB, Reis's early season strategy was understandable. Reid did allow Smith more "freedom" as the year progressed and this will probably continue going into 2014. Reid wants to pass as was demonstrated by his years in Philly and Bowe is still the #1 WR there. So although my expectations are tempered, I'd expect a semi-rebound year.

Roster after segment one:

QB: Tom Brady
QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Ray Rice

WR: TY Hilton
WR: Cecil Shorts
WR: Dwayne Bowe

This roster certainly has risk built into it, but I believe it also presents some nice upside.
Nice drafting. I wouldn't have done it much different. Bowe has just gotta bounce back in Reid's offense right? Brady should be top 5 again in 2014. I might take Patterson over Shorts if he was available? Pierre Thomas could be a nice grab for 2014 with Ingram a dud and Sproles over 30!!

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:10 am

My favorite draft of the year. The uncertainty drafting your core players in February makes it so fun. Here's my team from the 9 spot. I wanted to be at about this spot this year assuming I would get either Lacy, Bell or Lynch with my first pick. This should enable me to get a high end WR1 with my second pick and nice options for my third pick depending on what falls. I was ready to take Calvin or Graham if my RB scenario didn't pan out. And believe me, you don't ever know for sure how the first round pans out with this group. It's not called "Trendsetters" for nothing.

1.09 M.Lynch (a workhorse that hopefully can withstand the workload he's had the last 3 years)
2.06 A.Jeffrey (plenty of targets and RZ targets to warrant a WR1 status)
3.06 R.Cobb (GB gets the ball in his hands plenty and lots of different ways to produce fantasy pts)
4.09 A.Ellington (approx 6yd/ru, 7yd/tch, and 10tch/g in 2013...if he gets the touches, he'll excel as a RB2)
5.06 M.Stafford (5th QB offtheboard, great talent and hopefully Caldwell will be a positive influence)
6.09 J.Reed (prob the most athletic TE this side of JGraham. If healthy and Gruden uses him, he'll do fine as TE1)
7.06 RG III (2nd year removed from injury and Gruden can only help RGIII as a QB2)
8.09 T.Williams (should be Dal WR2 with Austin gone, 9yd/tgt and 16yd/rec show the big play potential)

QB1..M Stafford (Det)
QB2..RGIII (Was)
RB1..M Lynch (Sea)
RB2..A Ellington (Ari)
WR1..A Jeffrey (Chi)
WR2..R Cobb (GB)
WR3..T Williams (Dal)
TE1..J Reed (Was)
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Rob B

Post by Rob B » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 am

Pick 1.14 - Peyton Manning (1st QB taken)
If I felt he was going to have another NFL leading year, then I had to take him here, especially with 6 pts/per td pass. I do believe he has one more in him and even with a 10-15% drop-off, he would still be worth this pick. I almost felt like I had no choice.

Pick 2.1 - Antonio Brown (WR6 off the board)
I knew I was going WR with this pick based on who was available at wr and rb: Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshall, Jeffery, these were the three that I was considering. I think they each will be in or near the top 5 in targets this year and I further believe that their roles and output should be similar to 2013. All great options.

At one point, I deleted Manning and Brown and typed in Marshall and Jeffery. I have to admit that in the Classic DC format I would have no problem taking these two Bear WRs at the first turn. I feel the Bears offense is only going to get better and their defense will not turn it around in one off-season. They will need to score early and often again. A second year under Trestman bodes well for all 5 of the Bears fantasy options. The only reason I didn't start with these two anchoring my team was that I just couldn't pass up Manning.

Pick 3.1 - Montee Ball RB1 (14th RB off the board)
Stacy, Spiller, Murray, Gio and Foster (not being considered by me) all went ahead of me. The next RB with upside I really wanted in this draft was Ball. If Moreno moves on, and I think he will, Ball could be a top 6 back this year. The big question is whether or not he might have made it back to me at 4.14? I didn't think he would so I took Ball over Reggie Bush and Ray Rice (I am buying right now), who was my next option. With Manning and Brown on my roster, I was ready to take and accept some risk with this pick. If Garcon would have made it to me here, I might have taken him and rolled the dice on Ball making it back to me? He went two ahead of me.

Pick 4.14 – Alfred Morris RB2 (23rd RB off the board)
I know I need to add at least one RB on this turn and was happy to see Alfred Morris available. I considered Joique Bell and Tate here but with this pick I went with what I thought was the “safer” pick in Morris.

Pick 5.1 – Michael Floyd WR2
I was considering Edelman, Cordarrelle Patterson and Wallace but I kept going back to Floyd. I think he is a solid #2 in 2014.

Pick 6.14 – Anquan Boldin WR3
When you pick on the corner you have multiple scenarios that take shape as players are erased from your sheets ahead of you. In this case I was secretly hoping that both Pitta and Cameron would drop to me. I was planning on taking them both but Pitta went a few ahead of me. I need a solid #3 WR and considered Marvin Jones, Bowe and Deandre Hopkins but ultimately felt that Boldin was the safest bet to get consistent points. (hindsight – wish I would have taken Hopkins)

Pick 7.1 – Jordan Cameron TE1
I have Pitta ranked higher but was still very happy to add Cameron. When I go QB early, I tend to want to take a top tier TE and I think Cameron is a top 3 candidate.

Pre-turn: since I last picked; 6 more qbs, 4 te, 4 rbs and 10 wrs have gone. Odds are pretty good that I will be taking a WR and RB on this turn but which position do I target first?

Pick 8.14 – Markus Wheaton WR4 (44th wr off the board)
I was really hoping Deandre Hopkins would make it to me but Glenn snags him 3 ahead of me. With Hopkins out of the picture, it’s now time to consider the small group of WRs I covet at this point and decide which of I could least afford to not have on my team. Wheaton is that player. If Sanders heads out of town, which I think he will, Wheaton has instant WR2 potential. Rostering him with Brown in the DC format is going to be a good idea in 2014.

QB1: Peyton Manning
RB1: Montee Ball
RB2: Alfred Morris
WR1: Antonio Brown
WR2: Michael Floyd
WR3: Anquan Boldin
WR4: Markus Wheaton
TE1: Jordan Cameron

I pick next at 9.1 (Feb 21st) and almost have to go RB, although there is one more WR I really want who will not make it back to me?

So far only two Rookies have been called out. Rookie 3 is an option for me at this point too. This player could be my RB3 or QB2?

Right now it's 50/50 on whether I take a RB or Rookie 3. If I had to decide today, I may have gone rookie.
"My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too!" BB King

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:31 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:
RiFF wrote:
I might take Patterson over Shorts if he was available? Pierre Thomas could be a nice grab for 2014 with Ingram a dud and Sproles over 30!!
Patterson went 24 picks in front of Shorts. And although I can't dispute the logic of Patterson over Shorts there are a couple things that raise a bit of concern with Patterson. He finished the year very strong over the last 4 games which makes him enticing.... but he did it with AP not playing and with Cassel at QB. Cassel is a f/a which may make Ponder the default starter. Of course, they could resign Cassel. I do believe Turner is a plus. No denyiny Patterson's raw ability.
Although he was decent value in this draft, I suspect Thomas may get a bit over drafted this year based on his "career year" in 2013. I believe he ran into his ceiling and probably won't approach 77 receptions or a 92% catch rate again. And he's only a year+ younger than Sproles. Also his playing style, which is great when he's playing, does invite injuries; which he's had his share of.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:45 pm

This is a really great draft because there is no "ADP", and people take someone when they want him. Are they right, are they wrong?? It takes a whole offseason and regular season to find out. :D

Here is my team from the 10th pick;

1.10 WR DEMARYIUS THOMAS
I was hoping to either get DeMaryius or AJ Green, and was surprised to see them both on the board. They are both star WR's, but I leaned towards DT for 3 reasons;
1) If Decker leaves, DT could be the #1 WR in fantasy, and even if he doesn't, he could be a 100 catch, double digit TD WR.
2) Peyton Manning vs Andy Dalton.....who would you rather have throwing the ball?
3) Who knows what Hue Jackson will do with the offense? Will AJ get as many targets? New OC's always scare me.

2.05 WR BRANDON MARSHALL
Was really hoping he fell to me, and he did. Another potential 100 catch, double digit TD scorer. He and Cutler have a "bromance" and as long as Jay is on the field, Marshall will be the primary option in this offense.

3.05 RB CHRIS JOHNSON
As Rich said, "you play for 1st in this league, and don't worry about last" (or something to that effect). This pick is a gamble, but it is FEBRUARY, so aren't most of these picks "gambles"? For the record, I am not a CJ2K fan. He is somewhat of a wuss, doesn't hit the hole, etc. However.....he still has his speed, is great in open space, and if he ended up somewhere like the NY Giants, he could be a real force. If he stays in Tennessee, I am OK with that also.

4.10 RB TRENT RICHARDSON
For a guy who was going between 5th and 7th overall in 2013, he was absolutely abysmal this past year. He looked lost, and didn't click at all in Indy. However, "Dammit Donald" is expected to walk via free agency, and he will be the entire show on the ground. He did catch 35 balls this past year, so without D.Brown in the picture, 45-50 this year isn't a stretch. I'm thinking the floor is something along the lines of 1200 total yards, 45 catches, and about 8 TD's. That is a 213 point season.....if he really clicks in the offseason, he may be able to be in the 230-240 range.

5.05 WR JULIAN EDELMAN
This is all speculation that he stays in New England. I think Brady really struggled without Welker, as Amendola is a china doll, and Gronk's torn ACL leaves the NE receiving core VERY "green". I'm hoping Brady goes to management and lobbies to keep his security blanket. If he stays in New England, my top 3 WR's are going to be very difficult to compete with. If he leaves.....this pick sucks! :lol:

6.10 QB TONY ROMO
Best QB on my board. Close call between him and Cutler, as they both are good for a couple "bonehead" games each year. Tony is always good for a 40+ point game, and can hit the 25-30 point range often.

7.05 QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER
Was hoping to get Sproles or Pierre Thomas here, but they both went between this pick. I had a few RB's on the board who I considered, but in the end I saw that the QB's were about to "dry up", and took my #2. It came down to Big Ben and RGIII (RGIII went next pick), but RGIII looked so bad last year, that he has me a little scared. Just hoping Romo and Ben can alternate their big weeks, as I think the combo will be decent.

8.10 RB FRANK GORE
Sure, he is another year older, but SF had the 3rd most rushing attempts in the league, and I don't expect Gore to just "fade away". The guy is tough as nails, and is a workhorse. If he can get in the 25 catch range, this will be a solid pick. He isn't flashy, but reliability in the 8th round is a nice thing to have.

So after 8 rounds, here is how it looks;

QB- Tony Romo, Ben Roethlisberger
RB- Chris Johnson, Trent Richardson, Frank Gore
WR- DeMaryius Thomas, Brandon Marshall, Julian Edelman

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:28 pm

These are always fun to read, thanx for the updates :)
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:19 pm

I'll give everyone something to laugh at. (I don't want the trendsetter folks to get all of the laughs...)

1.1 Jamaal Charles - I didn't even have to think twice

2.14 Drew Brees - None of the RB's I wanted fell to me and I knew there would be value at the 3/4 turn at WR so I took Brees and what is almost a lock for 500 points.

3.14 Michael Crabtree - He sure looked good in 2012 with Kaepernick. We'll see but I think he has upside

4.1 Vicotr Cruz - NY needs a line. I hope they sign or draft one this year.

5.14 Cordarrelle Patterson - I love his upside. He has all of the tools in the world and hopefully a QB this year.

6.1 Rookie 1. I went ahead and took the first rookie pick in the may rookie draft. Last year the rookie 1 was taken in the middle of the 3rd round. I can get the best rb available or if none land in a good spot Watkins will be enticing.

7.14 Steven Jackson - He's old and was hurt a lot of last year. If his wheels don't fall off he should at least contribute. I don't mind taken a RB without upside this late. Not many starting RB's left in the 7th round.

8.1 Martellus Bennett - It's a long ways back to my next pick and I didn't want to miss out at TE. Plus this keeps my team balanced where I can go best player and not have to worry about a position with my next pick.

Wayne