"Best Damn Sports Show" To Air Tonight

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:18 am

The producer of "Best Damn Sports Show" from FoxSportsNet contacted me today and said that the piece on the NFFC will air tonight. Depending on your local market, it could air at 9 p.m., 11 p.m. and/or 12:30 tonight. He said he's editing the piece right now, but that it's good to go.

I sure hope our host looks as good on TV as she did in person!!! :D Let's see if Gekko looks as good on TV or even myself!!! :D This should be good.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:39 am

i'm always looking good, but my answers coulda been better.

it woulda helped if i knew the questions even 1 minute ahead of time to prepare great answers. also, they literally were asking me questions 1 minute before the main event began. my focus wasn't the best.

if they wanted good answers, they shoulda met me at the bar
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:51 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

it woulda helped if i knew the questions even 1 minute ahead of time to prepare great answers. also, they literally were asking me questions 1 minute before the main event began. my focus wasn't the best.

if they wanted good answers, they shoulda met me at the bar Maybe they coulda filmed you dancing on the strip! :eek: :eek:

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:56 am

wait till you see me dance in AC

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

if they wanted good answers, they shoulda met me at the bar Maybe they coulda filmed you dancing on the strip! :eek: :eek:
[/QUOTE]You mean when he parted the Strip like Moses did with the Red Sea?!! :D Man, for a guy who was going to attract the ladies, he scared away EVERY species on the Strip. :D And that's tough to do when 100,000 folks are walking past us on a Saturday night in Las Vegas.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:56 am

wait till you see me dance in AC I'll warn the crack whores and the older gambling women!

Maybe (can't remember her name) will be working at the Showboat! :D

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:56 am

if they wanted good answers, they shoulda met me at the bar Mark, you didn't crack under pressure did ya brother? :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:12 am

I hope none of you take this the wrong way but I'm hoping for more of Michelle and less of you guys when I tune in tonight. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:04 pm

What channel on directtv, anyone know?
Greg why would you have them interview Mark over Billy? Billy is way better looking. :D

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:06 pm

Originally posted by UltimateFFCheatsheets:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

if they wanted good answers, they shoulda met me at the bar Mark, you didn't crack under pressure did ya brother? :D
[/QUOTE]i gave them "honest" answers. i think they were looking for "spicy" answers.