"Best Damn Sports Show" To Air Tonight

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:48 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
You however got a cameo appearance, Glenn!

You, Latham, and Greg getting some pub....nice!

They must of saw Gekko dancing on the strip, and didn't want to risk the embarrassment. :eek: Okay, I didn't see it last night. How long was it and was it any good? Was it on the entire fantasy football industry or the NFFC event? Did our host look as good on TV as she did in person? :D C'mon, inquiring minds want to know about this show. Give up some details.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Yoda's S*x Slave

Post by Yoda's S*x Slave » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:13 am

who was the balding guy sitting at the table with michelle laughing like beavis and butthead?
huhuhuh she said boobies

the man with the stache got the most air time
other than the girl with the huhuhuh

the segment was like driving through a small town
if you blinked or bent over to get your drink
you missed it
HE LIKES TO USE THE FORCE

Marauders

Post by Marauders » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:15 am

First of all I wasn't there, but I did see it last night. It was probably on for about 3 min. (guessing)...I'm not sure what kind of taping they did when they were out there, but I think they could of done alot more with it. I'm not even sure if they mention "NFFC" or showed the logo..I could be wrong on that though. It was basically a bunch of snippets of the host, making comments at the different draft tables. I wouldn't exactly call it very Fantasy Football informative.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:00 am

1. Greg gets interviewed
2. Barbour gets solid air time with babe.
3. KofQ gets 15 seconds of fame as we see only the back of his head and gets dumped on for taking Cutler while wearing Jets Favre jersey.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:30 am

GG gets cut out and KoQ gets dumped on. Went down about the way I envisioned it.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:58 am

I tivo'd it... watched again...

The only thing that says "NFFC" is Greg's shirt.

Two minutes max. Lot's of quick pan shots on many.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:15 am

Press is press. It's a start and next year you build on it.

Maybe we could get her to shave Gregs stache for charity? I'll put in the first $100!
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:23 am

Originally posted by JohnZ:
I tivo'd it... watched again...

The only thing that says "NFFC" is Greg's shirt.

Two minutes max. Lot's of quick pan shots on many. Well, what can you do? Any publicity is good publicity, I guess. I think everyone saw how much footage they took from there and if this is all they showcased, we'll still take it. We'll build from this and get the NBC folks to do a special piece starting with our baseball event.

We're going to post this piece and the Las Vegas NBC Channel 3 piece on the web site soon. It's a start.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
Press is press. It's a start and next year you build on it.

Maybe we could get her to shave Gregs stache for charity? I'll put in the first $100! It's a good idea, but it will take more than $100 from that stash of $100,000 I gave you two years ago to get the hairs off my lips. :D Although, if those moustache hairs get any greyer, I will take them off myself. :D I hate getting old.

[ September 05, 2008, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:56 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:

Maybe we could get her to shave Gregs stache for charity? I'll put in the first $100! It's not on the same level, but my senior year, I transfered to a new school with my football coach from 9th and 10th grade(I played at 3 different high schools :( but :D ) anyways, the school had a MAJOR losing tradition....had a 4-6 record the previous year, so a bunch of the players decided to get W's shaved in the back of our heads......we were the Warren Warriors. The players kept pestering our coaches to get the same thing done, the new head coach, who happened to be in his mid 50's, decided if we went 7-3 he would get a W shaved in his head. To most people in the community, a 7-3 record seemed far fetched, but as things seem to work out, we beat our rival school the final game of the season to go 7-3, therby causing a 50 something year old man to get a W shaved in his head. :cool:

It was something that the papers talked about every week, once they noticed this team was different than years past. It even made the local news. I moved to Florida after graduation so I never did find out how long it took for him to grow his hair back.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL