Trendsetters 2015

Glenneration X

Re: Trendsetters 2015

Post by Glenneration X » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:14 pm

It's mid-February. I should be knee deep in baseball prep with the last thing on my agenda a fantasy football draft. I mean we're less than 2 weeks removed from the Super Bowl. Not one NFL free agent has signed as of yet. The NFL draft is still nearly a good 3 months away. Yet here I find myself focusing not on hitters and pitchers, but QB and RB's. Not on HR's and K's, but on carries and targets. Why? The Trendsetters draft has started.

This is the 7th annual Trendsetters draft. This is my 6th consecutive year participating. It remains one of the most original and interesting formats I take part in every season. It's also one of the most difficult. Between the 14 team format, the unbelievably early decisions that have to be made with limited information, the format that splits the draft into multiple phases weeks apart, the option of using any draft pick not on a specific rookie player but instead on a spot in a separate rookie draft to take place months later, and a roster of league mates filled with Overall champions, NFFC Hall of Famers, and multiple league champions galore, there may not be another draft I will take part in the rest of the year as challenging. Still, I do love being a part of this draft each season.

In my five previous years, I've won two of these. In the other three, I finished out of the money. Hopefully this season, I'll even up the score.

I went straight butter 1-14 in KDS and ended up with the 5th pick. The first phase, consisting of the first 6 rounds, was completed today. The following is how my draft has went thus far and some thoughts on the picks themselves.

1.5 - Demarco Murray - I preferred the early portion of the draft because I hoped to start my draft with a sure thing 3-down RB. Leveon, Jamaal, and Lacy were already chosen. That left me staring into the face of Demarco Murray. With the uncertainty surrounding Murray due to FA, his huge workload last season, and his injury history, I considered shifting to one of the elite WR's on the board. However, WR is extremely deep this season. 3-down backs who catch the ball and get the goalline carries are few and far between. Even if Demarco moves on from Dallas, he'll still bring his all purpose ability to his next team. If he stays in Dallas, with that offense and especially that OL, he rivals Bell as the top back available. Worth the roll of the dice. ;)

2.10 - Alshon Jeffery - Though the hands down super elite WR's were gone by the time the draft rolled back around to me in the 2nd, there still remained a couple borderline elite choices. It came down to Alshon vs T.Y. for me here. Though I felt both had similarly high upside in receptions and yardage, I felt Alshon's size made his TD upside greater.

3.10 - Andre Ellington - There were several receivers I was eyeing here that the snipers drafting before me took off the board one by one. I felt there was a clear tier drop at WR once the draft finally got back to me. So I started looking at the RB's and would have been satisfied with several of the available options there. I went with Ellington as I felt at this point, he has the least competition for carries, and the most opportunity for 3-down back duties both due to his own skillset as well as his coach's mindset.

4.5 - Peyton Manning - Obviously not the safest pick here. Still, it's the NFFC with its 6 points per passing TD, and even on an off year, Peyton was good for 39 TD's last year. Here's hoping he still has the fire to come back for one more try, his quad was the reason for his late season fade, and Denver finds a way to bring both DT and JT back to his arsenal of weapons. Wow, that's a lot of ifs!

5.10 - Greg Olsen - I'm pretty sure I was the only team left with only one WR rostered at this point and seriously considered going in that direction. Still, the WR tier at this point seemed very wide, very deep, and none without faults. I decided instead to go with possibly the last remaining option without fault at another position that is extremely shallow.

6.5 - Isaiah Crowell - Again, WR still seems deep and remains the one position I think I can possibly achieve production this year through multiple later picks, at least in a DC format. Hopefully later on in the draft I can find this year's Tate and Hopkins. ;) So I go with a RB that I'm a little surprised is still on the board due to his strong skillset and potential for huge volume next season for a team whose offense almost has to be funneled through its running game due to its non-existent passing options.

So there it is. Not the safest start, but hopefully one with some decent upside. We'll see how this team rounds out in a couple weeks when Phase 2 of this draft takes place.

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Rounds 4-6:

4.01 Carlos Hyde
4.02 Jordan Matthews
4.03Michael Floyd
4.04 Latavius Murray
4.05 Peyton Manning
4.06 Gio Bernard
4.07 Victor Cruz
4.08 Brandon LaFell
4.09 Mark Ingram
4.10 Jonathan Stewart
4.11 Larry Fitzgerald
4.12 Jarvis Landry
4.13 Keenan Allen
4.14 Alfred Morris

5.01 Justin Forsett
5.02 Julius Thomas
5.03 Rookie 1
5.04 Roddy White
5.05 Donte Moncrief
5.06 Travis Kelce
5.07 Torrey Smith
5.08 CJ Spiller
5.09 om Brady
5.10 Greg Olsen
5.11 Martellus Bennett
5.12 Davante Adams
5.13 Matt Ryan
5.14 Rookie 2

6.01 Martavis Bryant
6.02 Ryan Tannehill
6.03 Russell Wilson
6.04 Eric Decker
6.05 Isaiah Crowell
6.06 Allen Robinson
6.07 Ben Roethlisberger
6.08 Eli Manning
6.09 Tony Romo
6.10 Matthew Stafford
6.11 Jason Witten
6.12 Jordan Cameron
6.13 Cam Newton
6.14 Philip Rivers

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Glenn did a great job of summarizing the elements surrounding the Trendsetters, so I'll just echo his sentiments; excluding the nonsense about baseball...football 365 :D
I set my kds to hopefully get a slot at the back of the draft. I really didn't feel there was any dominant player(s) to warrant having to wait 20+ picks for your 2nd pick and then being at the back of round 3. I was pleased to get slot 13, which was my 3rd choice.

1.13 - Demaryius Thomas - This was an easy choice..in my early rankings I have DT as WR #1. This is based on him having been the highest scoring and most consistent WR over the past 3 years. Obviously this could be impacted should Manning not return. I really wouldn't argue too vehemently against any of the 4 WR's chosen in front of DT and adds fodder to my preferring a later pick.

2.02 - AJ Green - I was hoping to be able to get 2 of my top 7 WR's with my first two picks and Green was #6. This was NOT an easy choice. I have Calvin as WR #7, but he could easily end up higher. The rationale for Green over Calvin is because of Calvin's injuries over the last couple years. He turns 30 at the start of the 2015 season and appears to have lost a step...although that may be injury related. Green has a crap QB, but Calvin now is in an offense that isn't as wide open. But, both Green and Calvin should be top WR's and I'd been happy with either.

3.02 - Brandon Marshall - Really wasn't anticipating going WR-WR-WR, but also wasn't anticipating Marshall being available at pick 30. Marshall, like Calvin had a down year in 2014 based on injuries. He incurred a high ankle sprain in week one, played through it, basically as a decoy for a few weeks...reinjured it and then missed the last couple weeks with broken ribs and a punctured lung. Like Calvin this year, Marshall turned 30 last year. He may no longer be a 100 reception WR, but if he stays relatively healthy, in Chicago or elsewhere, he still is capable of being a top 12-15 WR, imo.

4.13 - Keenan Allen - I didn't have Allen on any teams last year due to his late 2nd-early 3rd round adp. But, with pick #55 and WR #29...I like him. He averaged around 14 ppg in the 13 games he played while scoring only 4 TD's, although In his rookie season he had 8 TD's. A possible cause of Allen's regression last year in TD's and ypc was his early season groin injury and the fact SD played the NFC West and the AFC East last year. So, he went against Revis and Peterson, the legion of boom, a very good Buffalo D and a good SF D. Wasn't excited about any of the RB's left at this point, so Allen was just the bpa pick.

5.02 - Julius Thomas - A high risk, potentially high reward pick. If he resigns in Denver and Manning returns this could be a slam dunk...or if he signs with Atl or GB. Of course he may just choose the highest bidder, which could limit his upside. A pick made looking for an advantage in a highly competitive league.

6.13 - Cam Newton - Knew I would have to select a QB here and was happy to have my #8 ranked QB still on the board. Carolina will hopefully add weapons at WR in the offseason to compliment Benjamin. Their WR's can't be much worse than they were this year. And obviously, as in past years Newton is capable of 600-700 yards rushing and 6-10 rushing TD's. When the 2nd phase of the draft starts in a couple weeks I'll probably consider my 2nd QB in round 7.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:54 pm

I"m working just as hard at prepping for baseball as Rich is...... What's baseball again???

I had pick 12 which was my 3rd choice. I wanted to be at the back end of the draft as their were 16 players that I really liked and I wanted 2 of them which is how it worked out.

1.12 Dez - very consistent stud. I was debating him, Demaryius or Calvin but went with the safe pick. Dez may not have the upsdie of the others but he is consistent

2.3 - Calvin - I was shocked he was still there. He was hurt and missed 4 games last year and played through an injury in 2 more in which he was a decoy. The other 10 games he averaged 20 points per game. I couldn't believe he was still available.

3.3 Drew Brees - Marshall and Sanders went right in front of me so I went with the safe pick. I have him 40 points ahead of the rest of the field of the remaining QB's so I took him.

4.12 Jarvis Landry - I was hoping he would fall to me. He started 11 games last year and still had 84 receptions. He has a real chance at 100 receptions this coming year. In fact, all 3 wides on this team have legitimate shots at 100+.

5.3 Rookie 1 - I need RB help desparately and I like a couple of the rookies coming out this year. I'll take whoever lands in the best spot.

6.12 Jordan Cameron - My toughest pick so far. I went through the possible landing spots for Cameron and I was absolutely thrilled with about 2/3's of them. He caught 80 passes year before last and his upside is huge. I wanted to keep 7.3 open for any position and i felt like I needed a TE before 8.12 or else I would be shut out so I took a chance on Cameron. Now I just need him to stay out of Arizona...

I"m happy with this start. I just need to find some RB production to go along with the strong receiving base.

Wayne

Coyote Streakers

Post by Coyote Streakers » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:19 am

Well this is my first year being in the Trendsetter draft after following it for many years. I really enjoy drafting early because there is no ADP and every round is a surprise. I received pick 10 which was my 10th or 11th choice I do not remember. Its a tough group of drafters but has a been a blast so far. Here are my picks so far, fire away!

1.10: Julio Jones- All the stud backs were gone and it was between Julio, Dez or DT. I decided to go with Julio as I feel he may have the most freakish upside of those WR's and Shanny knows how to get the ball into his #1 WR's hand. I still have visions of that GB game this year where Julio dominated, so I decided to roll with Julio and his upside.

2.05: Arian Foster- This is not a typical pick I make but after watching Foster this year dominate when playing he was tough to pass up in this DE format. Granted I will probably get 10-14 games at most out of him but I do know those games will be top 5 on a points per game basis. I felt it was important to grab at least 1 back out of my first two picks and it was Foster over J Hill at this point because of the ppr factor and Gio is still in town for cincy. I think Houston ride Foster at least one more year and I am happy to grab him in the 2nd even though there is risk involved.

3.05: DeAndre Hopkins: WR's started to go and felt I wanted one of the young and up coming WR's in the league so I selected DeAndre Hopkins. There were a few WR's I debated like Benjaman and Maclin, I took Hopkins over both because I feel he is a better overall WR and in his 2nd year finished top 15 already which was great sign of things to come. I worry Maclin could leave Philly and Benjamin who I do like alot especially for his TD output, his drops and inconsistency do scare me some. It was a close call but in the end I went with Hopkins.

4.10: Jonathan Stewart: Well this was probably my least favorite pick but RB's had started to thin out and guys like Mark Ingram had gone so I felt this was approipiate place to take a guy like Stewart who carries plenty of risk but does carry plenty of reward. Stewart has always had the talent but he has never been able to stay healthy or get out of that RBBC with DWill. I am banking on DWill being gone and Carolina wising up and riding Stewart in 2015 like they did in the second half of the year when he had some really nice games. He is still young enough and talented enough to make a splash. Will we see the same old Stewart or the one we've always hoped for? Time will tell.

5.05: Donte Moncrief: Here is a leap of faith kind of pick and shooting for the moon. I am banking on Wayne and possibly both Nicks to be gone in 2015. This would open the door for the talented but raw Moncrief who flashed his talent last year with a few big games. The appeal here for me is he has Andrew Luck as his QB and I never felt Hilton was a true #1 type WR, so if the old vets are gone it leaves Moncrief in the starting lineup which can mean good things for the kid. Hopefully its not a year to early on him but I'll take a shot.

6:10 Matthew Stattford: As I expected the QB run started so I grabbed Stattford who has fallen from graces some after last year but I still like the kid, he has a big arm and has weapons and has done it before so I took him as my first QB. He was the 11th QB off the board so I thought that was a decent spot for him.

I'd love to hear opinions or critiques of my team so far. Its always fun to hear someone else's perspective. Fire away!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:51 am

I hoonestly have no idea why I chose #9, other than I wanted to be somewhere near the middle;

1.9 RB MATT FORTE

I had no intention of taking a RB here, but there are really only 4-5 RB's who do it all, and Forte was the last of them (seeing we don't know about Lynch). Yes, he is a year older, Trestman is gone, and I certainly don't expect him to catch 100 passes, but Fox DOES throw to his RB's (CJ Anderson, Moreno, etc), and I could see a few more carries. Bottom line is he could catch 70 passes with the same rushing numbers, and he is still a top 6 RB.

2.6 WR RANDALL COBB

Had a few other options here, but this is totally gambling he stays in Green Bay. It is FEBRUARY, so A LOT will change between now and September. In GB's offense, he is simply awesome, and a welcome addition to my team.

3.6 WR KELVIN BENJAMIN

Like Mike said, it came down to Hopkins and Benjamin. When he took Hopkins, I was VERY happy to get Benjamin. I really like the flat out athletic ability of Benjamin. He made some incredible plays last year, and due to his height, I see a lot more "jump balls" in the end zone, as he and Cam (remember, he was hurt a lot last offseason) have a full offseason to take things to the next level.

4.9 RB MARK INGRAM

I'm not "fuzzy" about this pick, but if he ends up in Dallas or Indy, this is a steal. If he stays in New Orleans, he has already shown what he is capable of, and the coaching staff likes him. If he goes to Tennessee.........I'll puke. :)

5.6 TE TRAVIS KELCE

Another member of this draft felt like this was too early for Kelce, but I think all he needs is more playing time, and we will be talking about him in the same breath as Jimmy and Gronk. The guy is a flat out freak, who has speed and power. Since no WR's in Kansas City are allowed to catch TD's, I could easily see Kelce putting up 8-10 this coming year. Just need Fasano to open up a pizzeria and retire. The only other consideration here was Moncrief, and Santos snagged him right before me, so it was an easy selection for me.

6.9 QB TONY ROMO

Had to get a QB, and it came down to him and Stafford. Although Romo has his moments, I don't think Stafford "has it" between the ears. If Murray leaves (and that is extremely possible), Dallas will be throwing more next year. Although he had a career low in attempts, Romo still put up very nice numbers. I guess we will see.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:15 pm

1.2: Jamaal Charles
Age before beauty.
That means Charles over Lacy for me. If I'm picking early in the draft, I want a reliable, proven RB, as long as he isn't about to fall off the RB cliff. Though most define that as age 28, I'm more interested in mileage. I think he still has another elite year or two left.

2.13: Mike Evans
Maybe there's a reason this guy was drafted before Johnny Rehab?
Though I strongly considered Hopkins here, I just couldn't resist the upside Evans offers. Already finishing 13th among WRs as a rookie (largely aided by a healthy dozen TDs!), and with the Bucs likely drafting an NFL-ready QB, he has the potential to flirt with top 5 WR status.

3.13: Brandin Cooks
Who says WRs have to wait their turn?
In the new pass-happy NFL, gone are the days of WRs not breaking out until their 3rd year. As we saw last year, now they contribute immediately, and they tend to breakout in year 2 even. Cooks really showed great chemistry with Brees last year and he's among the new breed of smaller, slot WRs who thrive now that they don't get their heads removed from their undersized bodies over the middle. With Sproles gone and Colston and Pierre getting up there, I expect Cooks to continue to produce in that offense.

4.2: Jordan Matthews
Already got me one big, strong TD threat and one slot machine; time for one who's a little of both.
He should be second in targets only to Maclin, who isn't even guaranteed to remain in Philly. Along with double-digit TD potential, he could lead the Eagles at WR.

5.13: Matt Ryan
Never a sexy QB pick, but consistent and with his arrow pointing up.
Very quietly, but efficiently, Ryan put up 4515/26 in 2013 (QB11) and 4694/28 last year (QB8) - and that was without a fully-healthy Julio, with an aging Steven Jackson at RB, and before the arrival of new OC Kyle Shanahan. Last year's schedule included non-divisional opponents from the AFC and NFC North - both with some formidable defenses; this year they face the cakewalk that is the AFC South and NFC East. Ryan's averaged 4643/28.7 the past three years. Just adding a couple more TDs could put him around QB6 - which is right where I picked him.

6.2: Ryan Tannehill
The next young rising star and with a softer schedule than his tier peers.
Anticipating that the upcoming QB run would consume all of the QB1s and most of the viable QB2s, I decided to get in early instead of waiting for scraps. Tanny finished last year as QB11 with 4045/27 vs. non-divisional opponents from the NFC North and the AFC West; this year, he also gets the AFC South and the NFC East. Simply matching last year's numbers would put him into the top 10; beating them by a few hundred yards and a few TDs could push him even higher.

Rob B

Post by Rob B » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Trendsetters 2015 – Rob Benetti
Here's my KDS: 1, 2, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,

I prefer to be closer to either end of the Trendsetters draft primarily because of the system we use. In between phases there can be “news” that may or may not be to the advantage of the player who is picking first in the next phase of drafting, plus I like to be able to make my picks I succession.

Though I usually prefer to draft from the back-end in the Classic, I think that having the first pick could be an advantage this year as the player I eventually took could be the best fantasy player in the game. Had I gotten the second pick I would have taken Lacy.

I did draw the first pick in this draft and did not hesitate to draft:

1.1 - LeVeon Bell – even with the likelihood that he will miss two games this season, I think he will end the season as the top back in every fantasy format. This is the perfect system and situation for him. Combine that with the talent he has around him and I think he will continue to develop into the premiere NFL RB. He

2.14 – Aaron Rodgers - I was thinking QB all the way with this pick. My first choice was Luck but when Jeff C made the homer pick, I crossed my fingers and hoped that Rodgers would make it back to me. He did and now I own two of the premiere players at their respective positions, both of which I feel are pretty safe picks (unusual for me and a trend that is unlikely to continue).

TY Hilton and Jeremy Hill were the two players, who if available, would have had me move "off" from taking a QB in this round. Brees was the only other QB, after Luck and Rodgers, who I would have considered at this point.

3.14 – DeSean Jackson – With the top RB and QB sewn up, it was time to add an elite/explosive WR to this core. I was thinking that Maclin might drop to me but he went midway through the third so I was down D Jax, Michael Floyd, or maybe even Cruz? I went with the WR that I though had the best chance to break into the top 10-15. Last year he posted 7 games of 16+ points and that was with some really poor QB play. I think he will add more receptions this year and potentially find himself right outside of the top 10 when all is said and done. I'll take him as my #1 and hope he stays healthy.

4.1 – Carlos Hyde – the drop-off at RB happens pretty quickly and at this point in the draft there is a fairly deep tier of WR’s that are almost all the same guy. Knowing that I won’t be picking until another 26 players are off the board and factoring in that four of the 14 teams do not yet have a RB, I knew that I had no choice but to grab one more of the higher tier RBs before they were all gone. I toyed with Latavius Murray for his upside but in the end I could not resist adding the RB that I think has a chance to put up solid, if not stellar, numbers if he is given the keys to the car this year. They have to unleash this kid don’t they? I took Hyde as the 16th RB off the board and I think he has a decent chance of outperforming that slot. I think my core is solid enough to allow me to throw some darts as this draft progresses.

To recap: 33 WRs, 23 RBs, 6 QBs, 6 TEs and one rookie have gone off the board prior to my picking in round 5.

5.14 – Rookie 2 – I feel like I should grab a couple of WRs at this point since I think I have a great 1-2 punch at RB and an elite QB on the roster but I also think this is the right time to grab a rookie or two if I can be first to strike. I was toying with taking two rookies on this turn if no one else took one but of course Wayne ruined the plan. Is it likely that a rookie WR will perform better than the rest of the WRs on the board? Quite possibly. I know that last years rookie class went wild but those performances need to be tempered. I also know that those performances are “fresh” in everyone’s mind so if I am going to throw this dart, this is the time to do so. I assume Wayne is considering Gordon (since he has no RBs just yet, 3 Wrs and Brees), so that has me thinking that I will likely get the first shot at the best WR to land in the best possible spot. Time will tell who that is, but I am confident that they can fill my WR3 role and have a chance to outperform this draft slot.

6.1 – Martavis Bryant – as this draft begins working it way back to me and no one is taking a QB, a small part of me starts to consider the “what if Brady is there? Question. Do I take him even though I have Rodgers on my roster? Do I pull of one of the elite QBs off the board partially out of spite? Good thing for me that Bill C pulled the trigger and allowed me to get on with my plan.

I need to start pounding this tier of WRs and have several to choose from. In the end I was compelled to take Bryant. His rookie campaign featured flashes of both good and ugly but he showed me enough to think that he will be able to fill the shoes of WR2-3 on my team.

There were a few other WRs that I toyed with but a few of them are still on the market so I won’t comment further. Odds are that one or more of them will make their way back to me. **Decker and Allen Robinson were the next two WRs to come off the board.

I also considered adding Crowell on this turn but my need at WR was too great to add my third RB, especially since I think I have two solid RBs to anchor my team.

I feel as though I have ended phase one with a fairly solid core. One that has some stable pieces and a few who have that “monster game” potential.

QB: Rodgers
RB: LeVeon Bell – Carlos Hyde
WR: DeSean Jackson – Martavis Bryant
Rookie: most likely the top WR from the 2015 class, if I guess right that is.

Phase 2 2/28 - 5 rounds
Phase 3 3/21 - 5 rounds
Phase 4 4/11 - 5 rounds
Phase 5 5/1 - rookies and then 9 rounds

I also like the fact that I pick first in Phase 5 after the rookie selections are made. This may be an advantage of picking first in the Trendsetters draft?
"My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too!" BB King

afv

Post by afv » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Coltsfan wrote:I"m working just as hard at prepping for baseball as Rich is...... What's baseball again???

I had pick 12 which was my 3rd choice. I wanted to be at the back end of the draft as their were 16 players that I really liked and I wanted 2 of them which is how it worked out.

1.12 Dez - very consistent stud. I was debating him, Demaryius or Calvin but went with the safe pick. Dez may not have the upsdie of the others but he is consistent

2.3 - Calvin - I was shocked he was still there. He was hurt and missed 4 games last year and played through an injury in 2 more in which he was a decoy. The other 10 games he averaged 20 points per game. I couldn't believe he was still available.

3.3 Drew Brees - Marshall and Sanders went right in front of me so I went with the safe pick. I have him 40 points ahead of the rest of the field of the remaining QB's so I took him.

4.12 Jarvis Landry - I was hoping he would fall to me. He started 11 games last year and still had 84 receptions. He has a real chance at 100 receptions this coming year. In fact, all 3 wides on this team have legitimate shots at 100+.

5.3 Rookie 1 - I need RB help desparately and I like a couple of the rookies coming out this year. I'll take whoever lands in the best spot.

6.12 Jordan Cameron - My toughest pick so far. I went through the possible landing spots for Cameron and I was absolutely thrilled with about 2/3's of them. He caught 80 passes year before last and his upside is huge. I wanted to keep 7.3 open for any position and i felt like I needed a TE before 8.12 or else I would be shut out so I took a chance on Cameron. Now I just need him to stay out of Arizona...

I"m happy with this start. I just need to find some RB production to go along with the strong receiving base.

Wayne

Great start

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:15 am

Phase II begins tonight at 6PM. We'll be doing 5 rounds.

My team thru 6 rounds from the 6 slot:

1.6...Antonio Brown (2nd WR OTB)
2.10...Julian Edelman (10th WR OTB)
3.10...Sammy Watkins (19th WR OTB)
4.6...Gio Bernard (18th RB OTB)
5.11...Tom Brady (5th QB OTB)
6.6...Allen Robinson (36th WR OTB)

Outside of ABrown being the safest pick in the first round, my only explanation for these picks is either I have a mancrush or they have tremendous upside with help from other teammates. :roll:
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"