COMING SOON! NFFC ONLINE AUCTION SATELLITE LEAGUES!

76erfan

COMING SOON! NFFC ONLINE AUCTION SATELLITE LEAGUES!

Post by 76erfan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Many of you joined us with NFBC for online auctions in both FAAB and DC format this past winter/spring. We drafted on RTsports and then uploaded rosters to NFBC immediately after the draft. These were all satellite leagues and we filled about 15 of them. They were very popular and were good practice for those competing in live event auctions or for those that were dipping their feet into the auction pools for the first time.

Auctions are a big part of the fantasy draft format and are gaining popularity……..this is a great way to get your feet wet and if you like it…..do one live in person in Vegas/Chicago or NYC!

We even had a Greg/tom $50 NFBC auction with 100% payout that Greg/Tom participated in and it was a huge success.

Well……we are going to do the same thing for NFFC as well with online auctions and I will be your host! Greg reached out today and said…let’s get this thing started so here is your official kickoff message.

Greg/Tom know that by signing me up to run this for NFFC…they are committing to an auction they participate in as well Or if they didn’t know that…THEY DO NOW!!!!!

Starting May 10 and continuing through mid August……….live online auctions will be offered(again with RTsports for auction part, then load the rosters to NFFC) that will include both 12 and 14 team leagues as well as team buy ins of $125,$150, $250 and $500. Payouts will be consistent with nffc satellite leagues payouts.

DC Auctions will be 20 rounds auction and the last 15 via slow draft in the NFFC draft room starting a few days after the auction.

FAAB Auctions will be all 20 rounds auction...then in season FAAB (we will start the FAAB ones closer to training camp/preseason games)

I will be your facilitator for each of these and the goal is to run these on Sunday and Thursday nights……so roughly twice a week (some other dates may fit in there as well depending on interest/my availability).

There will be a thread for each league we are trying to fill…and I will explain how to register……..but signups will be captured on the message board thread first.

So once again…..there will be

12 team satellite auctions with FAAB and DC format with buy ins of $150, $250 and $500.

AND

14 team satellite auctions with FAAB and DC(if there is interest) of $125, $250 and $500.

Tons of different options here………

More to come…….look for a thread shortly about our first auction of the season….SUNDAY MAY 10 around 8 pm. We will make it a $150 12 team DC Auction……….so 20 rounds that night…….15 DC to follow later.
Last edited by 76erfan on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: COMING SOON! NFFC ONLINE AUCTION SATELLITE LEAGUES!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks for doing this Andy and we are excited to be hosting these on RTSports.com. They have a very nice auction software and they are excited to have our die-hard NFFC audience using their software. So all is good there and with Andy's help we'll run these efficiently online and get all rosters loaded on our NFFC site. Should be fun.

Of course Tom and I will participate in one of these online auction leagues. Hell, I'm going to win that baseball auction league, so I have no trouble taking some NFFC money too!! 8-) Let's do it.

This should be fun and we look forward to growing the auction experience. We can do auctions with no in-season moves (DC Auctions) and we can do auctions with in-season FAAB moves. Whatever you want, we'll get it done.

Thanks again Andy and "Let The Games Begin"!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:13 pm

This is pretty awesome stuff! :D

I particularly like the "DC auction" format due to all the other teams that I manage.

One question....will the DC auctions be part of the $150 DC National Contest for the 20K?

Nice job again, NFFC (and Andy)!

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:24 pm

they are individual satellite leagues......not part of the dc overall

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Pretty awesome of you guys to offer these... are they total points from weeks 1 through 16? Or does it reset after 13 weeks like the Super Auction?

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:56 pm

if its a Draft Champion Auction...its total points weeks 1-16. Just like other DC leagues. Only difference is you will get your first 20 players via auction and the last 15 by slow snake draft.

If its a FAAB auction.....you get all 20 players by auction....then you have in season faab and just like satelite or any other h2h nffc leagues for football....you have playoffs within the league after week 13.

Hope that answers your question.